CHAPTER 3 | mop shoved up your a-

It's like 3 in the morning and I'm bored so here's another chapter.

Shelisa and Charles ended up in a coma after inhaling the fumes of Shelisa's dumpster and when they woke up they were in a supply closet of the hospital because there weren't enough rooms.
"W-w-w-w-w-w-where a-a-a-a-are we?!?!" Shelisa asks, terrified of the mop shoved up her a-
Appendix (y'all need to cleanse your minds). "Omg you need some serious medical attention for that." Remarked Charles, after he nearly fainted from seeing the mop that was shoved up Shelisa's a-

Appendix. "No I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much".

All of a sudden Shelisa's appendix bursts and she died. 😵

"No no no my Shelisa! You were so young how did this happen." Charles bawls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days later Shelisa finds herself still alive somehow but she's been re incarnated into a bird.

Shelisa: "Sqwak?!?! I mean what?!? W-w-why are there feathers everywhere?"

Charles: "omg Shelisa you're awake finally"

Shelisa: "w-why am I a bird?"

Charles: "well you were dying and I couldn't let that happen so I bit you and you lived"

Shelisa: "s-s-so you gave me like bird powers?"

Charles: "that's besides the point. Now that you're a bird like me, we can finally be together and you can be my bride and queen. What do you say?"

"W-w-what do I say?" Shelisa said with a bit of a lip bite.

"Yah. How would you feel about running the kingdom with me?" Edward encouraged.

"I-I-I say..... 'this is my fight song, take back my right song, prove I'm alright sooooong. My powers turned on stop it right now I'll be strong' is what Shelisa wanted to say. Instead she said this. "I-I-I say yes I'll marry you"

'Bitch I never said anything about marriage' Charles thought to himself.

A/n: I've been really lazy lately so that's why I haven't uploaded but hopefully I can feel more motivated for the rest of the summer because I know I'll be busy when school starts.
Thanks for reading 😮‍💨