3

Haylo's POV

"That's a pretty name." Choppa said and I'm fan girling right now.

"Thank you." I said blushing

"How old you is?" He asked

"18." I told him and he smiled

"Oh and this Heaven." I said pointing at her. She waved at him he wave back.

"You gone tell him bout the tickets." Heaven asked. Ohhh yeahhh

"I'm getting on the stage tomorrow."I smiled at him saying

"That's wassuh maybe I can get yo number so we can meet up" he said my eyes widened and I turned and smiled at Heaven. This bitch already giving me that thumbs up.

"Um sure ***-***-**** " I said in excitement

He put it in his phone and handed it to me

"Put your name in it I don't know how it's spelled." He said

So I took it and put "Haylo 🙃" and handed him his phone back.

"Ight we Finna take off put your address in " he said

I put it in (don't think negative) and he drove off

5 minutes later

I was on my phone so Heaven had got out before me . I was finna get out until Choppa grab my and.

"Lemme talk to you real quick." He said so I sat back down.

"Can you come back with me to my hotel room to get Blaisan shit out of there?" I thought about that bitch still got my car so I nodded. And he drove off , I texted Heaven and told her where I'm going.

15 minutes later

I got out choppa car and walked along side him.

"Your very pretty." He said. Ok at this point I'm not going to be able to get my shit together .

"Thank you." I responded as we walked into the building . He checked in and we went upstairs to his room and saw Blaisan bawling her eyes out.

"Baby I'm sorry It was an accident please believe me." Said the rat.

"Can you get the fuck out please." He said while I was grabbing all her shit and tossing it out the door.

"Bitch why you touching my shit." She said running to me but Choppa stopped her and picked her up and put out like the dog she is.

She was beat on the door so I had to stay for a while but ignored she was escorted out by security.

2 hours later

"Your dick must be real good for her to be acting like that." I said as he choked on his water. I stayed and we got to know each other better so I'm not shy as I was.

"You know what...I know I'm gone know you in the future." He said still coughing . I was laughing my ass off. Then I got a text

"Girl is you done getting dick😖 u need to come home"

My damn sister I love her so much. I showed choppa my phone and what she text. He started laughing

"Choppa-call me Bryson." He cut me off saying and smiling.

Bryson's POV

She smiled at me

"Bet-Bry." She but she got up and ran to the bathroom and she threw up . I ran after and pat her back.

"You okay" I asked

_____________________________________

A or b ?

Please pick for the next chapter