6

"Where is your momma and daddy?" He started

"My dad dead due to gun violence and I don't know my mom." I said nonchalantly I really am numb from that situation.

"How you feeling about me, like we're do I stand with you?" I asked because I don't just give pussy to anybody. He looked me in my eyes and I saw something gave me a different vibed with me.

"I wanna get to know you but I'm not seeing nobody but you and I wanna keep that way." He said and I smiled because I felt the same way about him.

"You like it here?" He asked I nodded.

"Do you live here?" I asked him. He smiled and yea

"You got a job?" He asked

"Yeah I do hair and got a job footlocker so I make a lot of money." He nodded his head in response.

"What is like with your momma." I asked never having that type relationship.

"That's my savior she the woman that help me through everything." He said and I smiled knowing that they happy.

Bryson's POV

I was thinking about my mom and how she would like Haylo

"What you do on your free time?" I asked

No response

I looked and she was sleeping

She so beautiful but she been through a lot. Then I started getting sleepy and drifted away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:30 am

I woke up from a dream of a blue eyed baby that looked like Haylo. That shit weird. I heard singing and it sound like Haylo her voice is amazing.

"I don't wanna fall so fast but I'm open
They always that good things never last
I know 'cause I've been broken
I'm trying to protect my heart
But you making it so hard
And I guess it's save to say
You take my pain away
I just wanna hold you all night long
When ever I'm around you nothing's wrong
I'm hoping that you'll always be around
You got on the high and I come down
And I love it , I love it - you singing about me" I said interrupting her peaceful shower.

"I knew you was up." She said not fazed

"Bae I had a dream I think I planted my seed in you." I said smiling at the thought.

"You had a wet dream?" She laughed

"Nah I saw a baby and she had blue eyes and had my smile. But she looked like you." I said while shower the cut off.

"Don't trap me boy I'm not playing with you." She look said stepping out the shower her body was looking good and I wake up on hard this just make worse. I walked over there stood in front of her. And grabbed her ass kissing her.

"Man I'm trying to get ready for work." She said in between kisses and I picked her up she wrapped her legs around my waist she put her pussy on my print
And I lifted her body up and back down on my print three times before putting her on the bed.

I kissed down her jawline an back up.

"I'm gone fuck you up when you get back." I said to her letting up.

"I get off at 5 and I got 2 heads to do after so." She said

"Im not gone be here after so imma send you the address when you so we can get ready for tonight." I said to her while she putting on her shoes.

"Ight bet" she said walking out her room. With me following behind her down the stairs. We saw a girl walking out Hayden room.

Haylo's POV

I saw one of my brother hoes leaving they be having some bad ass attitudes. So I try not to speak cause I will put them hoes in their place.

"Hi Bryson, I'm Liya" she said all flirty and he ignored her continuing to be on his phone.

"Um excuse me, it is rude to ignore." She said thinking that gone change something.

"Bae I'm ready." I said wrapping my hands around his neck. He wrapped his hands around my waist. Then he kissed me and gripped my ass.

"You know what else is rude to address him by his first name." I said to her walking to the car.

"Loose pussy ass hoe." She said to me I snapped my head towards her before I could even say something.

"First, address her the right way and her pussy is not loose nor dry but you ran through bitch shut the fuck up old hoe ass don't come for mine." He said snapping I was shocked what can you expect,I already got him pussy whipped.

We pulled off from my house and he dropped me off we said our goodbyes and shit. I walked in and checked in. I walked to the clearance sale aisle and started taking the last bit of items.

"Um excuse me ma'am." A girl said I turned around and saw her

"How can I help you?" I asked she pointed to the shoes in my hand.

"Can I get those still?" She asked

"You sure can." I said back hand them to her and took her to ring them up.

"$130.00" I told her and her mom paid.

"Can I have a picture?" She said nervously and I looked at her confused.

"Huh why do you want a pic lil jhit?" I asked

"Your best friend is Nle choppa right?" She asked

"Yeah sure."' I said while taking the picture.

"Thank you" she said walking out the store. I smiled I like seeing people happy .Then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around a to an angry bitch my age.

"You that bitch that on his live yesterday?!" She said

Definitely ain't the one who called me pretty

"Who you be?" I said not fazed. She said

"Amour and you need to stop fucking with my man." She said

This delusional bitch.

"Ok you I'm at work and I can't go to jail today so I advice you to walk away side hoe." I said laughing

She mugged and left.... Today gone be a long day