More on the Racist Tyrant Lincoln

By Steve Noskowitz on part one and Karl Burkhalter on part 2

June 29th and June 4th 2020

Did y'all know that the statue of Abraham Lincoln emancipation a slave is ACTUALLY racist depiction? One of the reasons that it is ACTUALLY racist is because it makes Lincoln up on the horse, who is white, an easier target.

Seriously he was clearly NOT for blacks to be completely equal to whites. He was only that they have 'equal chances" He was actually anti _breaking up the country_:

A Lincoln that you can find on the internet: During his famous debates with Sen. Stephen Douglas, Lincoln explained to the crowd: "I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

So he can easily be called a "white supremacist"

Guess what else?

I bet you might not have known this but Lincoln was the most racist President in US History.Lincoln led Republicans controlled both houses of the 37th Congress. One of their select committees was the "Committee on Emancipation and Colonization." The following resolution from that committee explains exactly what motivated Northern "anti-slavery." Anti-slavery meant nothing more than "anti-black;" and to rid the country of an "inferior race" to prevent amalgamation. It was this kind of immoral racism that led to Southern secession in the first place. Is it any wonder that the MISSISSIPPI Declaration of Secession laments that the North "seeks not to elevate or to support the slave, but to destroy his present condition without providing a better." If this is why the South was "pro-slavery," in order to protect their black neighbors from Northern racism, what else are we not being told about the cause of secession and war?

37th Congess.

No. 148. REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON EMANCIPATION AND COLONIZATION,In the House of Resentatives, July 16, 1862:

"It is useless, now, to enter upon any philosophical inquiry whether nature has or has not made the negro inferior to the Caucasian. The belief is indelibly fixed upon the public mind that such inequality does exist. There are irreconcilable differences between the two races which separate them,

as with a wall of fire. The home for the African must not be within the limits of the present territory of the Union. The Anglo- American looks upon every acre of our present domain as intended for him, and not for the negro. A home, therefore, must be sought for the African beyond our own limits and in those warmer regions to which his constitution is better adapted than to our own climate,and which doubtless the Almighty intended the colored races should inhabit and cultivate.

Much of the objection to emancipation arises from the opposition of a large portion of our people to the intermixture of the races, and from the association of white and black labor. The committee would do nothing to favor such a policy; apart from the antipathy which nature has ordained, the presence of a race among us who cannot, and ought not to be admitted to our social and political privileges, will be a perpetual source of injury and inquietude to both. This is a question of color, and is unaffected by the relation of master and slave.

The introduction of the negro, whether bond or free, into the same field of labor with the white man, is the opprobrium of the latter... We wish to disabuse our laboring countrymen, and the whole Caucasian race who may seek a home here, of this error... The committee conclude that the highest interests of the white race, whether Anglo-Saxon, Celt, or Scandinavian, require that the whole country should be held and occupied by those races."