Chapter five

After we all dished up, I went over to sit down between Lex and echo, after (some of us) finished geting through eating our main meal and some of our disert (Cookies as it turns out), We started giving informal de-breifings of what we have been doing, I will stop thinking so you can lisen in...

"So who wants to start?" Mom says, calmly.

"We will" Lex states, and nuges me.

'Yah like I want to go first' I think to myself "Well we placed all of the sisemographs sucsesfully." I say promptly, lex then procedes to stamp her foot onto my foot... not to hard but it gets the point across that she does not think I am done, "And thats about it, I am going to make a quick check of the connection before I start the live stream." I say

Lex looks at me with anoience but makes no move to interject.

"How about you Echo?" mom says, almost seeming calmer than before, altho it is probably just my foot throbing a bit.

"Well" Echo starts off "the forest mapping is going well, however..." He states looking over to me and Lex " I am getting to the edge of my range, I think I disloged somthing in the Plane... If one of you could look it over in the morning?" He looks hopingly.

"We are ahead of qouta and I am going to be topside during the morning anyway, so I could look it over at say 8:30(am)?" I say looking over at Alexas

"No complaints here, I have to look at the new pulse maps to see where we need to be going." She replys seeming to have forgoten her previous annoience at me.

"Ok" I say looking over at the clock on the RV. "Well three minutes before I should get in the van." I state.

"Well then I will be quick!" Sadi states, cheerfully "Me and papa checked all of our cameras and found that one of the sensors was looking the wrong way, so we moved it!" she finished.

I kiss her on her cheek and say "Ok but I need to get going K?"

"Ok." she responds, with a sigh.

"Tell me more in the morning" I say, climbing into the RV.

I sit down at my laptop and connect to the SCI network we setup while we are over here, and I check the signal quality of the newly placed seismographs, which all turn out to be good.

I then proceed to connect to the Internet and start a text chat with KJA...

Dwag1555: Server up yet?

Jcc10: Nope, I am going to SSH in and start it now.

D: You know that all just went over my head right?

J: Yeah well the server is up now.

Gabrealla has joined the chat

We ended up playing for over a hour on MC, TF2, CS2D, and a few other games hosted at... well I don't actually know, we have access to several supercomputers, when there not in use we are allowed to use them for game servers, we have our own hard drives and everything! But we are not allowed to know what computer we are using, for security we are told. (They just like joshing with us is all.)

"This is Wwjdtd1. Signing out!" I say ending the last of our streams. I then proceed to break out laughing, "I haven't had that much fun for quite a while" I say in between chuckles.

"Yeah but what are we going to do later? You don't get back to our area to play for another week!"  states Kai.

"Six days" I say, Besides I have some single player footage I've been meaning to get off my back for a while now, I'm going to upload it tonight, I'm going to be offline for a few days from games, so please don't massage me, K?" I finish.

"Ok" Gabriella states "Just as long as we get to play Artemis when you get back"

"Fine by me, See ya!" I say

"See you soon" Kja states. and I disconnect.

I then proceed to begin the upload of my footage and exit the RV with my earlier find and go to sleep in my tent, The sphere next to me.

--A/N - In case you don't know I make the story from my Imagination/Dreams with people I know in it... most of the time, sometimes it is people I hope to meet weather I know of them or not so when I don't upload it is due to me not dreaming about the story, sorry. --