Drinks

Caroline's POV
   I woke up, and put on my jeans, my blue tank top, and my sneakers. I went downstairs, and seen My mom and Carol Lockwood in the kitchen.

  I grabbed my purse, and my mom said, " Where are you off to?"

  I said, " I was going to see Bonnie."

  Mom said, " No, you aren't."

  I said, " Why not?"

  She said, " Carol is going to the flower shop, and you are going with her."

  I said, " Why? It's not like my opinion matters."

  She crossed her arms and gave me a 'You are going no matter what' look. I sighed and Carol grabbed her purse.

  We got in my car and I started driving to the flower shop.

  On the way, Carol said, " You're opinion does matter, Caroline. It's just your mother and I had this agreement for years."

  I said, " I know. It just doesn't feel like an actual marriage. You're supposed to marry for love, not some arraignment."

  She said, " Speaking of. The Mikaelsons aren't invited to the wedding."

  I said, " Why not? Rebekah is my maid of honor."

  She said, " Not anymore. There just isn't enough room, and we needed to cut some people out."

  More like, my mom didn't want them there. Ugh. For some reason, she thinks they are bad influences on my life, or whatever that means. 🙄

   We arrived at the flower shop, and went inside. We looked around. I wanted the sunflowers, and roses, but Carol didn't listen. She went with Tulips, and daisies. Ugh. I hate Daisies.

  I dropped Carol off at her house, and she reminded me about dinner at her house tonight. I drove to the Mikaelsons Mansion. I needed some girl time, with my best friend.

  I drove up the long driveway, and parked. I walked to the front door, and knocked. Klaus answered it, he's Bekah's big brother. She also has two other older brothers, Kol, and Elijah. He said, " Rebekah isn't here, love."

I said, " Oh, okay. I guess I will go then."

  He said, " You can come in, if you like. You are always welcome here."

  I nodded, and went inside. He said, " So, how come we aren't invited to the wedding anymore?"

  I said, " Carol Lockwood, and my mom decided that there isn't enough room. They had to cut people out. Which I think my mom just didn't want your family there."

  He said, " Why not?"

I said, " If we are going to be talking about this, I need a drink."

He said, " Luckily, I know where the good stuff is."

  I laughed, and he went to get the alcohol. I went to the living room, and sat down. Klaus always did find a way to make me smile, and laugh. He has been a great friend, along with Bekah. He's been more supportive, when it comes to the wedding.

   He came back with the bourbon, and poured us both a glass. I took a sip, and said, " My mom thinks you're family is a bad influence on her perfect daughter. Whatever that means. Yous are anything but bad influences."

  He chuckled. He said, " So, how is the wedding coming along?"

     I said, " More like my moms vision of my wedding. I don't get an opinion on anything."

  He said, " Surely, they will let you choose the dress."

  I said, " I doubt that. The wedding is coming up in 6 months."

  He nodded. We drank, and talked for the rest of the night.

   After we finished a bottle, I was drunk, and he somehow isn't. He said, " Let's get you home, love."

  I said, " No."

  I went to take another sip of my bourbon, and he grabbed the glass out of my hand. I said, " Thaf mine."

  He chuckled, and said, " Fine, if you aren't going home, then you can stay here for tonight."

   I sighed, and got up. I stumbled and fell, only to be met by two muscular arms to catch me. He picked me up, and carried me upstairs. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

Klaus's POV
    She fell asleep in my arms, and I smiled at the sight. I carried her up to the third floor, and to my room. The guest rooms are being renovated, mother insisted. I laid her down on my bed, and took of her shoes. I covered her up, and she grabbed my arm.

  She said, " Stay. Please."

  I nodded. I took of my shoes, and laid on the other side of the bed. There was space between us, I didn't want to cross any boundaries. But, she soon moved and laid her head on my chest. I soon fell asleep, enjoying this moment with her.

   How I wish, I could tell her how I feel. She's getting married, I have to stop having these feelings for her.