which one

--morning--

my birthday was today, instead of brad sleeping next to me it was Leo, after that night with brad nothing felt the same, we didn't feel connected but I felt more connected with Leo. My dad came into my room telling me happy birthday to me, as he saw Leo he quite down and gave me a grin. After some time leo woke up he squirmed around my bed to get more comfy, I let him sleep and I went ahead and grabbed a book.

around thirty minutes later I carefully got out of bed to grab something to eat, I went back to my room and Leo was awake again, he was sitting up at the edge of my bed rubbing his eyes, then he looked up at me with his blue eyes.

"Morning Syd, happy birthday"
"Haha thanks leo"
"Wanna head to the skate park today?"

Me realizing I haven't skated like in 3 weeks.

"Yeah that will be great"

I got dressed into something casual, baggy pants and a t shirt, on my way out I asked my dad if he wanted to come, and he said he will in a bit. Leo had told me to get a head start to the park while he had to do something at his house real quick. As I started skating I felt the wind brush against my body, as I arrived I saw something that took my body away.

Brad was there, he wasn't just there by himself, he was kissing another girl and they were going full out. I couldn't help it to go over to him and start yelling at him, I literally let him have sex with me and this is what I get in return?!

"WHAT THE FUCK BRAD!"
"It's not what it looks like."
"EVERY GUY SAYS THAT AND THEY DON'T MEAN IT."
"Look Syd.. I.."
"I LITERALLY LET YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN!"

He didn't even say anything after, he left with his "girlfriend" and flipped me off. What a fucking jerk. Why did this have to happen today, on my birthday. Leo arrived he looked at me with a confused face. My face was very mad, just realizing that I can't tell Leo anything about this.

"What's wrong Syd? You look upset"

As he takes the hair out of my face and putting his hand on my cheek made my body feel of brads hands coming down my body. Leo's hand felt warm against my cheek.

"Nothing, I just landed this trick wrong many times."

Wow that's such a bad lie. He took his hand off my cheek and started to skate. How can brad seriously do this to me, it's like he knew I was here and he wanted to screw it up. After some time skating my mind kinda lost brad thankfully.

---3 weeks later---

each day feels like it's been getting faster and faster, yet to know school will start again. I sat in my bed thinking about absolutely nothing, I looked around my room to see everything everywhere, it was a mess. And I had no motivation to clean it up, I was exhausted, only because I went to a party with Leo and I got completely drunk, luckily leo didn't but I don't know what I was thinking. I know I'm only 17 but I'm never doing that again. My dad came into my room to see how I'm doing, he asked me to watch a movie so I said sure because I'm bored as hell.

As I walked past my kitchen to my living room I realized there was a weird smell not from me or my dad..wait could he be? I didn't think about it to much I was just to exhausted to think. He put on a chill movie and I fell asleep halfway in the movie, sleeping on the couch always feels good.

All of the sudden my dads phone was ringing, I looked to see if my dad was awake and he was asleep, I slid away from the couch to answer the call. I went to the other room to answer it.

"Hello?"
"Hey! Are..

The person stopped mid sentence.

"Uhm is your dad home"
"First off who are you"
"Ugh fine, I'm Teresa, I'm currently dating your dad. You must be Sydney right"