The Begining PT:2

I would like to say once more I do not own any of the characters or any of the artwork I use.

CHAPTER TWO: INTRODUCTION PT, 2

Mysterious hot guys POV:

I was in the parking lot hanging out in my car alone listening to music and casually scrolling through my socials when I got an emergency call from my friend Sasuke telling me to go to our dorm. I didn't ask any questions. I just automatically thought it had something with our new roommate we were waiting for. The walk from the parking lot to the dorms was about 3 minutes since it was for students like me but it felt like an eternity. You see apparently at my school there's like this group of girls that I guess just all have a huge crush on me. Not going to lie makes me feel a little uncomfortable but I mean it's also a huge compliment. The entire walk back to my dorm was just filled with stares coming from girls in all sorts of directions. I made it to my floor and walked in the direction of my room. I saw a girl who was a little shorter than me struggling to open the door. Everything fell to the floor that was in her hands.

"Hey, need help?" I said to her.

It didn't seem she even heard me but I still rushed to help her anyways. I grabbed her duffle bag and put it on my shoulder. I started to reach for the school bag that had fallen off of her as well. Me and the girl both placed our hands on the bag at the same time. I looked up to see two pairs of eyes staring back at mine. I couldn't help but stare back, in a way her eyes were mesmerizing. I couldn't look away from her honey brown eyes. I broke the eye contact we've been making and grabbed her school bag putting it on my other shoulder opposite of the duffle bag.

"This your room?" I asked quietly, trying not to disturb any people close by.

"Apparently it is!" She said with a smile on her face.

"Oh, in that case, my name is Hyuga Neji, and I'll be your new roommate," I said in a polite tone putting my hand out so she could shake it.

"Kunai Tenten," she said still holding that beautiful smile on her face now shaking my hand

I grabbed the key she dropped on the ground earlier while she made an attempt to grab all of her bags. I unlocked the door holding it open so she could walk in first.

Tenten's Pov:

OMGGG I AM ROOMMATES WITH A HOT GUYYYY!

He opened the door then signaling me to go in first, I bowed the slightest bit and walked in.

"Finally they both arrived." A tall blonde lady with huge boobs said.

SHHH, OKAY THEY WERE HUGE IT WAS HARD NOT TO NOTICE!

"Ahem, Neji, you're a little late?" the blond women asked

"Hn" Neji replied. I would soon learn it seems Neji is bad at English or something because he never talks.

"Welcome to Konoha High Mrs, Kunai," The blonde lady said.

I walked more into the dorm giving the tall not so talkative man behind me room to also walk inside the dorm. As well as the tall blonde lady I saw two other figures one with that bubblegum pink hair. God, am I lucky, rooming with my old best friend and a cute guy.

"It seems you've already met Neji" I nodded to the women

"These are your two other roommates Sakura and Sasuke''.

I looked at the kid named Sasuke. He had black straight hair, some of it covering his eye, but what was even weirder was that his eyes were like a dark red. I've never seen that before. Sasuke was wearing black jeans and a black crew neck sweater. I looked at the pink-haired girl and noticed she was wearing high-waisted ripped jeans and a tank top similar to mine but completely white.