Chp 16: [birthday sex]

This "short" chapter contains sex, obviously.  Degrading, breath play/choking, dirty talk, and maybe praise. If you do not like or feel uncomfortable with anymore this then I suggest moving on to the next chapter or leaving :) (whenever the next chapter comes out!)
-also sorry if there's bad spelling I don't ever check, but if there is I'll fix it :)

Editing me: I'm really fucking pissed rn. I literally just finished this chapter on my phone and it didn't fucking save the best progress. It was fucking amazing and it didn't save and I don't remember shit. So now I have to redo it and it's gonna be shit. I'm sorry guys.

"You r-really are ta-ha-taking your ti-time." The Brit said running his fingers up the back of clays hair. He arched his back ever so slightly in attempt to get any friction. Which didn't work as Clay pinned his body down by putting pressure on his hips.

"Desperate whore." He spat before sitting up to take his own shirt off, throwing it somewhere behind him.

"Mm~"

"What? Can't wait long enough to be fucked?"

George melted. It was astonishing how Clay could be so careful and gentle to dominate and rough. He liked when Clay spoke to him with such dominance, putting George in his place as a sub.

"Dream~"

Clay attached his hand around the brits neck putting a light squeeze. George bit his lip at the action.

"Nasty. Little. Freak."

"Yours~" George mumbled. Clay put more pressure on his neck.

"Did I ask for you to speak?"

George shook his head as he quickly thinned his lips. Clay slid his other hand over George's clothed erection. He looked up at George.

"Is this ok?"

George simply nodded.

Again, he loved when Clay went rough on him then immediately after be gentle and sub like.

"Want me to rail the absolute shit out of you don't you~"

George arched his back as his head flew back. Clay slowly moved his hand up and down. George groaned and whimpered placing his hands on clays shoulders. (Did y'all read accelerate? I liked how well detailed everything was.)

"P-pleas-se~"

"Please what?"

George nodded.

"Words babe."

"F-fuck me, mes-s me u-up! D-destroy me, make me b-b-ah-beg for you to st-op only for y-you to- hah go har-harder! Make me sc-scream til I c-can't talk anymore- oh fuck~ make me- heh- mak-make me cry~"

Clay felt hEaT wAvEs~ (no pun intended 😉)

"Who said you were in control?" Clay said harshly. George rolled his eyes as his back arched more and more til Clay removed his hand. He played with the bottom of George's oversized shirt before George got the memo to sit up and throw his arms up. He push George back down as he threw the shirt somewhere in the room.

"C-can I-" George started only to be stopped by a moan as Clay sucked on his nipples (ok I can't say nipples without laughing pls help🤦🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♂️)

"I wanna suck-you of-f."

Clay immediately stopped and slowly lifted his head.

"Yeah?" He said raising a brow. George nodded. And with that, they switched. Clay laid in the middle as George was on all fours in between his legs. He slowly pulled down the blonds sweatpants, tossing them to the ground.  He then played with the rim of his boxers before pulling them down as well.