Chp 5

It had been two months. It was officially August. George had been waiting for this.

July,
George couldn't sleep. He had barely slept since the end of June. He was too excited for August to come. He sat up and groaned. He hopped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. He leaned on the counter and began his thoughts. He rolled his eyes as he walked back to his room in attempt to try to sleep. He needed sleep something bad!

He grabbed his phone.

Dreamy<3

Clay are you up?

He set his phone down and went into the bathroom. When he came back he noticed that he still had no response. He sighed and laid back in bed assuming that he was asleep. He turned to his side and closed his eyes trying to sleep.

August, present time
He was so excited, he knew he wouldn't get any sleep now.   He turned on his computer and started streaming.  He was gonna have to plan/edit a lot of videos.

"Hey guys!" He shouted trying not to sound tired from the lack of sleep.  He decided not to have face cam on due to the lack of sleep and you could clearly see the bags under his eyes.

GOGGGGYYY!!!!

IM AT MY DADS WHY YOU GOTTA PICK A BAD TIME!!!!?!!!!!!!

"Hehe, I just wanted to come on for a little, maybe an hour and talk a little bit." 

WHERES DREAMYY BOYYY!!??

Dream is probably sleeping.

Dono:
   If you and dream don't meet up for his birthday!!!

George gulped.  He completely forgot that he still had no gift for him. 

"Yeah I know his birthday is coming up.  Might do a surprise birthday stream for him!" 

AWWWWWWW

DO IT!!

You two are growing up so fast 🥺

George giggled.  After a little bit of talking and answering some people's questions. He noticed that a particular someone had decided to join. 

DreamWasTaken,
  People are telling me you are gonna surprise me with something.

"I don't what you are talking about Dream." 

A big smile grew on his face. 

Dream POV (not his ACTUAL POV if that makes sense)

Dream sat there leaned back in his chair watching George's stream.  He noticed his phone started blowing up.

DREAM GEORGE IS PLANNING SOMETHING!!!

GEORGE HAS A SURPRISE!!!!

Dream chuckled.

Back to George's side

"Did y'all tell him.." he said sounding upset. 

DreamWasTaken,
  George...

"Dream..."

Hour later
(My phone doesn't have any storage so I've written this part three times now so I'm just gonna cut it short because my fucking phone)

George had said his goodbyes to chat and ended the stream. He shut off his computer and hopped into bed. He laid there, tired from the lack of sleep.

'A few days.'

He thought. A few days and he gets to see that beautiful face again. He sat up as he decided he wasn't gonna waste time. He was gonna surprise him.

Ok sorry this chapter is short, my stupid phone and storage is "full" so it doesn't save half of it. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.