Prologue

you were currently on a hospital bed, barely even able to see properly. There were doctors all around you saying things you couldn't quite comprehend  their words. Your vision was becoming very blurring, you had a horrible migraine, pain is all you felt in the moment. you saw your parent/guardian(s)  crying at the end of the hospital bed. *𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓀* your  younger/older  sibling(s) hugs your  guardian(s), tears streaming down their face(s). *𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓀* one of the doctors said something that you partially understood, you understood the words "don't, close, eyes"

*𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓀* you were cold, your eyelids felt  heavier than a boulder, you couldn't keep your eyes open anymore. suddenly all the pain went away as everything went black. you felt calm, as if at peace.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•

you woke up with a bit of a headache, you couldn't remember anything that happened in the past week. you groaned and got out of bed and lazily walked to the bathroom and brushed you teeth. after brushing your teeth you went to the kitchen to get breakfast, you saw a uniform with a sticky note on it. you grabbed an a apple and started eating it while reading the note. 

𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓤.𝓐,

𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂 (𝔂/𝓷)!

-(𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷)

you took off the sticky note from the clothing and set it on the counter. you picked up the uniform and took it to your room to change. after changing you picked up your book bag and walked out your house, closing and locking the door before walking to U.A

264 words