》I'll Protect You ✍︎Muichiro Tokito

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

✍︎𝑴𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝑻𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒐

✍︎Oneshot

♥︎Fluff

❄︎POV: 3rd POV (ps Im gonna short this out by narrating this because The app kicked me out and now I have to restart this)

"Shijin-Oniichan Don't Leave me!" A little girl with sholder LeLengthH/C) haired color took her older brother's weak hand, Her older brother turned to look at her with pituful eyes.

"(N/N), You have to run before he get his hands on you! I promise Im gonna be behind you ok?" Shijin said as he weakly passed his katana and a Map, before putting a hand on his little sister's head. "ᧁㄖᦔ ᖘㄥ乇ꪖ丂乇 ꓄卂ꀘ乇 匚卂𝘳ꏂ ꂦ千 ꫝ乇ꋪ" He muttered before casting a protection spell. He put another hand on (Y/N)'s cheek "(N/N)..I know your 7 but I also know you understand.... You're life is as precious so run until you still can" He said once again kissing her forehead before pushing her.

"Tch, Tch, Tch. If only you and your family had listen, You would have still have your parents. What stubborn brats" A man with black suit said, His red eyes glowed under the moon before it glance at a tree behind and walking forward to it. "Haa, Now little Girl if You want your brother alive, Listen to me" He said as he reach at the tree, buy his arm suddenly went off and flew with few sparks of fires in them. Turning around he saw the Young Teenage boy panting with a hand forward.

"You.WILL.NOT.TOUCH.MY.SISTER." Shijin said as he continues to blased sparks of fire to the suited Man. "Muzan Kibutsuji, As Long as my sister's alive SHE WILL STOP YOUR WICKED SKIMS!" He yelled and blased another fire in hand, "(Y/N) RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!" He screamed at his sister which got him distracted.

"AUK!-"

"AUK!-"

(Y/N) stood there with clouds of tears were streaming through her cheeks, A hand in her mouth as she see a scene infront of her.

"ONIICHAN!" She screamed before her eyes widen as a Red eyes was now infront on her eye level letting her stumble a little and took a run. Muzan smirked before snapping his fingers.

"What a Foolish little girl, Get that girl, Give her to me alive" Muzan said as he turned to the trembling demon who nodded before dashing forward, "Tch, Humans are more pathetic this nights" He commented before disappearing.