How could I forget!!!

"Wake up M." Liv shouted in my ear on the best day of the week (Sunday). I feeling that I want to sleep for 3 more days (you all know why as what happened yesterday was sh*t and I was very tierd) but on the other hand I wanted to shout all my tiredness out at Liv for not telling me about her date. Wake up M, wake up fast she shouted again. Me fed up of her shouting at me in the morning, I woke up in anger, and asked her.........

 Me fed up of her shouting at me in the morning, I woke up in anger, and asked her

  "What happened. Why are you shouting at me like fools and why didn't you told me about you and D." "Wh..what are you talking about?" "Don't act you don't know anything I saw every thing yesterday." "We will talk about it later, you have to do other things than talking to me right now." "Like what." "Don't you remember today are the auditions for KTM."

"Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................................................at.? It's today....?????? How could I forget???" Without thinking anyting I ran out out. "Atleast change your cloths will you go in your pajamas?" Then I realised that I didn't change my clothes, my hiar were all tangled, I didn't brushd my teeth nor practied anythig. "How will I do all this only 30 minutes are left????" "You can do this..." "You, I will talk to you later. How dare you hide something from your bestie..."

I started getting ready

I started getting ready. I bathed in 5 minutes (which takes me 3 hours because I always sing songs while showering), and had a very hard time choosing what to wear like I should wear pink or red or black or pruple or multi colour, and I should wear which style or which shoes will match..... and so many other problems. And approx 20 minutes wasted in all this sh*t ( I mean what could I do, appearance is one of the main thing when it comes to being an idol. And it was the auditions for being an idol..).