Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first book/story and I'm open to critisism. If you like the story, don't forget to vote and comment suggestions for the storyline.  Btw the girl pic up there ^^ is Felicity, Ace's will be in the next chapter...Anyway I'll get to it. Bai guyss..

     I woke up to a ringing sound. I looked at my alarm clock. 6:54...Wait, Crap I'm gonna be late for school!!!

I ran over to my closet and threw on skinnies with one black leg and one red-checkered leg and a Blood on the Dance Floor shirt.

I ran into the bathroom, straightened and teased my long black hair, and put on heavy eyeliner.

I grabbed my bookbag on the way out the door and immediately slammed into something, or someone.

I looked up from where I was laying on the ground and saw my best friend Ace.

"Sorry Felicity", he said while helping me up.

"It's okay", I mumbled and started walking to school.

Ace walked with me but I had to jog to keep up with him.

I stopped and yelled,'' Damn you and your long legs!"

He started busting out laughing. I caught up to him and punched him in the arm.

"Whatever, you just wish you were as fabulous as I am", he whined.

I laughed and glanced at him, remembering how we met...

     I was new to our school and I was getting made fun of for my scene hair, heavy makeup, and piercings. Ace was pretty much the male version of me, but he was popular.

A couple of girls were pushing me because they caught me staring at Ace, I mean, his black scene hair, eyeliner, and peircings, he was a perfect match for me and kinda...attractive.

One of the girls slapped me and shoved me to the floor as Ace and his friends rounded the corner. He ran forward while the rest of them laughed at me.

"What do you think you're doing?!", Ace demanded the girls.

"Uhm we were just putting the new girl in her place, we caught her staring at you in class,", they answered frantically.

"Oh really?", he smirked and crouched down beside me. The girls told him to get away from me.

"Why should I", he said.

"Because you like us not her, Ace, right, right!?!?", they cried hysterically.

"Whoever said I liked you girls, look at her, she's like my twin!!!"

He picked me up bridal style and the girls ran away with tears in their eyes. Ace carried me down the hall as I blushed furiously, he asked my name.

"My name is Felicity, Felicity Evans"

     Ever since he helped me I've always felt like I was indebted to him. I used to have a giant crush on him but now he's more like my brother. But, I know ever since that day, we've been inseperable.