Chapter 2

I'm back for another chapter guys yay...*chirp chirp* well, I don't feel very loved. Haha jk. I have the picture for Ace up ^^cute ami'right...anyywayyss If you like the story don't forget to vote and comment. I could use your comments for the storyline. Here It Goess.. Bai Guyyss

    Ace and I arrived at school and he walked me to my locker.

" Hey Felicity?",Ace asked.

"What is it Ace?"

"Do you think I should get green and blue highlights?", he asked looking in my locker's mirror.

"I swear if I didn't know any better I would think you were gay,"I laughed.

I lightly shoved him out of the way and shoved my book into my almost full book bag. Ace looked away and pretended to cry.

"I see how it is, your books are more important than me looking absolutely fabulous..."

I laughed, "Are you sure you aren't gay Ace?"

"Oh, I'm sure, well straight as a circle", he said straight-faced, then he looked at me and started laughing uncontrollably. "Oh, your face Felicity, geez I was kidding, or was I?,'' he joked as I shoved him, " Go to class Ace, your little fangirls will be missing you." He shuddered as he walked to class.

     I walked into first period and sat behind my friend, Reese. He turned around and grinned at me.

"Oh Reese you got another piercing", I noticed.

He had an eyebrow piercing, a septum ring, gauges, and 4 lip piercings.

He had gotten another lip peircing and I hoped this one didn't get ripped out by his mom, she doesn't exactly approve of peircings. The last time he had gotten a nose piercing and she ripped it out, if you looked closely you can still see the scar.

"So did you study Felicity?", Reece asked me.

'' Study for what?"

"Um, our big calculus test today"

"Wait we have a test, today?!", I asked him frantically. All Reece did was face the board and laugh at me.

     ***Time Skip*** 

     "Ugh I can't believe I failed my math test", I complained to Ace as we were walking home.

"Well you didn't study now did you", he smirked.

"Shut up Ace, oh and uh...do you mind if i stay at your house tonight, you know how the situation with my mom is...", I quietly asked him.

"Oh, um sure my parents won't care, do you want to get some clothes from your house first?"

"Yeah but can you come with me?", he nodded, "Thanks Ace your a true friend."

We came up to my driveway and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw mom wasn't home with her boyfriend, Vince, yet. Ace and I ran into my house and I shoved some clothes into a bag along with my makeup and some other necessities. I heard a car in the driveway.

" Oh crap, my mom and Vince are home,um um, Ace go out the window, hurry. I'll be right behind you. Go quick!"

He jumped out of my second story window and landed in the bushes noiselessly. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I glanced out the window, I looked down. Second story may not sound like much, but to me it looked like a long fall.

I heard the footsteps come closer, they were in the hall. I sat on the windowsill and looked down one more time. Ace stood under the window ready to catch me.

My doorknob turned, I had locked my door. I pushed off and tried not to scream as i fell. I thought I was going to die and I closed my eyes preparing for impact.

Then I landed in a pair of strong arms, Ace had caught me. I looked up at my window just as my door was thrown in by Vince, whiskey bottle in hand.

"Ace, hide quick" He ducked around the corner of the house still carrying me bridal style. I heard Vince leave my room grumbling and breathed a sigh of relief. I looked up at Ace and saw he was staring at me.

"W-what?", I asked him.

He blushed and quickly looked away,"Nothing Felicity."

He shifted and I realized even though he was skinny as a stick he was extremely strong. Ace started walking to his house.

" Um Ace aren't you going to put me down first?"

He ignored me and kept walking, kind of rocking me in his arms. I felt the rocking motion and started lulling of into sleep. I looked up half asleep and stared at him.

He was kinda...cute, No I can't think like that he's my friend, only a friend. I'm just so tired, Ace is kinda cute isn't he...

I fell asleep looking at him and feeling his arms around me.