House Artisan Part 2 🔞

Mark Masa

The more I try to bury my fondness to my damn client the harder it is to control my sexual hunger my cock is currently fucking hard,I have tried showering with ice cold water,it didn't even soften. Frustration is not enough to describe my bothering emotion. Maybe I am just too horny,when was the last time I had sex,I can't even remember, I was too busy the past days with my work that I've forgotten my sexual needs. He is not even cute to begin with,he is the exact opposite of what I fancy. But those eyes,it's too alluring,I am unable to deny it.

Touching my raging hard cock reluctantly with my hand that I just used to paint my awful delectable client made me gripped my cock tight with the memory of it,I started pleasuring myself,stroking it in a slow pace,the feeling of being touched was so good,staring below,my mind shamefully played his face in detail kneeling in front of me,my cock in between his warm lips,going in and out of his mouth,my breathing became ragged,feeling my rod getting warmer and harder in each stroke I make, eyes closing shut, my tip leaking, I am ready to explode. Changing my pace faster while my clients face flashed in my memory so fucking vivid,his eyes staring at my soul,it triggered my cock to burst in the tiled wall, my moan came out harsh. It took me a while to calm down,it was a good release but instead of being fulfilled I felt hunger and after my brain went back to normal the fear and distress I felt was terrible,this is the second time I touched myself with the thought of him.I have to pull my mind together,he is a dangerous man,I could not let my lust control my jugdement.I have been doing this business for long but why is my body betraying me. My emotional state is under attack no one ever made me feel this way,I am anxious,I only met this man for two nights this attraction I had is utterly unbelievable,like I'm a teenager having his first love. But I paused remembering that after this work,I will never see him again,the thought of it made my mind at ease but my heart trembled with turmoil.

It's the third night of my sweet torment inside this cold basement. For some reason I can't calm myself,my heartbeat is erratic. It's difficult to focus. My sinful client decided that he wants us to do the work more earlier,I wasn't ready for the time readjustment. In a hurry,I wasn't able to change my clothes,I was just wearing a green sweater with a wide V neck,the silver necklace hanging in my neck can be seen. I'm still trying to make my face as stern as possible.
But when he entered he seemed to be pissed and miraculously just let me do my work in silence. What is his deal tonight, I feel irritated and angry with myself cause I can't decide between being glad that he does not bother me or being irritated cause he does not pay attention to me.

Vee

Changing the meeting schedule with my painter was of my doing. I want to see him frantic that makes his blood rush through every visible veins he has. He was always too stiff with me. To my astonishment,I entered the room with my painter dressed in a sweater that has made his beautiful long neck to be exposed making my tongue water but I hissed from the enchanted silver necklace hanging on it. His house really knows how to keep a beast like me at bay. My excitement went down a little,I need to be patient this has to be for now, I don't want to scare him more and I need to know his name to break that seal but I will have it soon.

4th Night

Mark

I am almost finished with the portrait that I am making,but my heart feels heavy,I don't want this to end. My brain and heart are at odds at the moment. I am baffled with my emotions, last night he hadn't really made anything to actually pay attention to me. I know that he seemed pissed off. But why does he have to take it out on me. Tonight I didn't even have the chance to wear my uniform cause my mind has been preoccupied. I'm pissed at myself too for being so affected by my clients actions and I even masturbated again. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed that the man in question had actually entered the room. My breathe halted,realizing his close proximity. The man I've been lusting for nights is so near to me,but I was still startled,it resulted with my left hand being cut due to the excessive gripped I've made on the jewelry I was holding while thinking of him.