Part 2 : Toys for the Big Boy 🔞

Waking up after being fucked in the ass was the worst thing I've ever felt in my 27 years of existence,my whole body felt like I was being beaten to the point where every fiber hurts, particularly my hole. I am far from being weak but this is just a different type of pain,when I went to the bathroom to defecate it was the most strenuous and difficult thing I've done after so many years,it was like tons of needles are pricking my butthole,I sweated a lot,I even stayed for two hours,cursing and killing the fucker the whole time in my mind. I was on the verge of calling help with the pest but I cannot let him see how pathetic looking I am,at some point I even shed a tear. I can't even eat meat for the time being,soft meals are the only food I can take to avoid the damn thing that happened to me in the toilet.
For a week I stayed in my room while doing my work online,of course I made the bastard work his damn body ten times harder. I truly hated him but he still looks delicious with his exhausted face, he got that from all the commands I've given him. He is in my room checking audits with all the weaponry and artillary we have for trading and selling. He is working on the black market business I have,I am fascinated with guns since I was a child,my family is involve in illegal transactions so I grew up with it and handling guns is a piece of cake for me, especially my toys gun which is on display right now,he is wearing nothing except a collar on his neck,it's one of my punishment for him for making me feel like I am about to die. The collar has a tightening function on it,I sometimes plays with it to choke him, everytime I remember the pain.

"B-Boss Please" I was deep in thought that I forgot to turn down the collar,he is looking so red now from being choked while coughing and taking a lot of new air. I rolled my eyes to him.

"Don't forget to put details in everything pest,if I see a mistake I will put a leash on you in this room" he should be thankful that I need him to work cause if he isn't, I would have been busy making his face as a punching bag.

"I am finish Boss,can I have my clothes back?" I glared at him,I almost forgot that I promised him that he can wear anything back if he finishes the job on time and he actually did. Well his a computer engineering student,his capabilities are showing. I just nodded,letting him wear his usual black uniform back and with the scarlet collar on his neck,he looks so fucking edible,I swallowed some saliva secretly. I need to calm down I still can't take him,my hole is kinda making me irritated, it's being so horny this days. I need to dismiss this fucker now or I will really gonna jump on him and risk my ass.

"Go out now pest" I told him with my eyes closed feeling defeated with my lustful body,I have to wait,I still can't.

"But the collar Boss?" Oh about that I smirked.

"Wear it starting from now,you are dismissed" it's a late present but he is my pet of course he needs one.

Vee Vivis

I am very exhausted both physically and mentally,Mark just didn't stopped ordering me around,he is overdoing his punishments with me,I even need to get naked in his room and wore this weird collar that chokes me whenever he wants too. He is treating me like a dog slave, it's humiliating but I still can't get angry with him. After what we have done,I can't get him out of my mind anymore he made me taste that unforgettable fruit of pleasure. Whenever I am alone my shaft just gets hard only by thinking of him,there are times that I am hard naked in front of him,fortunately it only happens when he is sound asleep, without the frowning plastered on his face he looks so angelic,so unarmored that I want to ravish him. Of course I still can't masturbate with just on my own,he allows me to do it once in a while but with his presence. I don't have any face to be proud of when I am with him. I also feel worried with the condition of his body but he doesn't even let me know it. We continued to work during the whole month closely but I am not able to touch or be near him. I must maintain a 6 feet distance, lesser than that and he will kick me to move farther. He really is so complicated,our relationship became messed up that my promise to Great Uncle to help his son in any way is getting more different from what I had originally meant and when I remember it I feel guilty towards Great uncle,I feel so bad for the person who adopted me. But I can't stop myself from wanting Mark too, my body has been aching for him. To temporarily forget every absurd idea in my mind,I used the work he unreasonably gave to me for diversion including the school works I have to finish and it made me become stable for the time being.