into the spotlight

Sugar is amazed by the opened door to the rooftop which was picked lock by me. Thank you Violet Markey.

As I was eating lunch alone, yeah Sugar does not want to eat anything. I ask Sugar "What do you like?"

"You"

That made me chocked on my food. Sugar laughs hysterically. "Did I catch you off guard?" "Baka" then Sugar eventually answers my question. "Nothing in particular, but I do know how to play volleyball" I looked at him "Really? I've been watching their practice. Everyone is amazing! I feel like you're a... setter?" Sugar nods "Yea, I played setter" I tilt my head in curiosity.

"Why aren't you in that club?" Before he can answer that, the bell rings & I heard footsteps running down the rooftop stairs.

Was someone watching us?

"We should go" Sugar stated. I nod & got up as well.

Sugar insists on walking me to class. Everyone is looking at our direction. God, am I really walking next to a boy? A really attractive boy? I blush at that thought.

In class
Nishinoya & Tanaka approach me while I'm jotting down some notes. "Y/n! Which position do you like in volleyball?" I smile & without any hesitation "Libero!" Tanaka looks betrayed.

"Maybe because noya-san made Libero looks cool. He stole the spotlight for sure." I added.

"Btw, what were you doing at the rooftop" Tanaka asks. They knew my so called talent. "So you were the one stalking us!" They exchanged looks but before they could ask me more, the teacher has entered the class.

As the lesson has ended, Sugar is waiting for me. "You going to the volleyball club?" he asks "uhm since you're here, let's go home together" that made him blush like a tomato.

"Oh sorry, did I catch you off guard?" I teased him. "Shut up" As we are walking towards the exit, we received a lot of looks & stares from other student.

Gosh, I know he's attractive stop staring.

Sugar is persistent about sending me home.