#1

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

Beomgyu peeks behind the book shelter and secretly watching the nerd guy reading books.

He's been in love with this nerd guy named Kang Taehyun.

He doesn't know why, but from the first day of school, Taehyun caught his attention.

Many students think that Beomgyu is a crazy person cause he's in love with the nerd.

But no, he liked the boy's personality and also the looks.

Kang Taehyun has been a loner since the first day, no one liked him because of his appearance.

Instead of fooling around, Taehyun decided to make friends with the book.

And right now, he always spends his time in the library.

Beomgyu love seeing him with his eyeglasses on, it just makes him more handsome.

Many girls and boys love Beomgyu, but Beomgyu chose to ignore it cause Taehyun exists.

Seeing the handsome nerd guy can make Beomgyu's day feel better.

He was interrupted when someone patted his shoulder.

"Peeking again?" The boy asked, Beomgyu sighed and stood up straightly.

"Come on, Kai, can you leave me for once?" Beomgyu said.

"Nope, Auntie Choi told me to take a look on you," His "secret bodyguard," Huening Kai said.

"Agh! come on, I just want to look at him, he is so handsome," He said staring at the nerd.

"I know you're whipped for him, but we have to go now," Kai said grabbing the elder's arm.

"But I don't want to leave~! I want to stay and stare at him~!" Beomgyu whined.

"You look like a stalker you know? Let's go!" Hyuka said and finally dragging the older with him.

"I hate you," Beomgyu said pouting.

Hyuka smiled and shook his head.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

Beomgyu collapsed his body on his king-size bed and started thinking about Kang Taehyun.

"He is so handsome~ I want to be in his arms~," he smiled, swaying his legs in the air.

"What should I do? I want him to notice me," He said staring at the ceiling.

"Should I sit next to him next time? Or asked him about books?" Beomgyu shook his head.

"I can't stay like this forever~ I want Kang Taehyun to notice my presence," He said.

"SOOBIN-HYUNG!!!!" He shouted.

The door soon swings open and the tall bunny guy entered.

"what?" Beomgyu sat up and patted the space next to him.

"Sit here I want to ask you something~" Soobin nodded and sit next to Beomgyu.

"what do you want? my little brother?" He asked, Beomgyu pouted and sighed.

"Can you teach me how to you know, I want Taehyun to notice me," He said.

Soobin thinks.

"Can you tell me how you caught Yeonjun's attention?" Beomgyu begged.

"well at first, what I did is asking him to be friends," Soobin paused and thinks again.

"and you talk to him, you're sociable gyu, you can make friends everywhere," Soobin said.

Beomgyu slowly leaned his head on his brother's shoulder and he sighed again.

"I'm in love with him for almost four months and he didn't even notice me," Beomgyu said, playing with his shirt.

"If you don't want to be a stranger to him then talk to him," Soobin said.

Beomgyu smiled and breaths heavily.

"Do you think he will talk back if I talk to him?" He asked.

"Of course he will, I also did that to Yeonjun before," Soobin said.

"Well, I will try tomorrow, I hope he will notice me~," He said.

"Of course he will notice you, Gyu," Soobin said and leaned his head onto his brother's head.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━