#5

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

"We're here now, Beomgyu-ssi," Taehyun said, Beomgyu immediately unwrapped his arms and get off from the motorcycle.

"This is the location right?" Taehyun asked removing his helmet.

"ahh yes, it is," Beomgyu said and he started walking.

"Wait, beomgyu-ssi," Beomgyu turned around and looked at Taehyun.

"let me take the helmet off," Taehyun grabs Beomgyu's wrist and slowly removes Beomgyu's helmet with their faces that are so close.

"Here, now wait for me," Taehyun turn the engine off and get off, and of course he looked so handsome.

"Let's go?" Beomgyu nodded and both of them got inside.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

"what do you think about this, Taehyun-ssi?" Beomgyu asked and showed Taehyun the clothes.

"It looks beautiful, Beomgyu-ssi, you can try it," Beomgyu nodded and put the clothes on the basket he's bringing

"Ohh how about this?" He showed Taehyun again.

"Just the same answer, Beomgyu-ssi," Taehyun said, Beomgyu again out the clothes to the basket

"Oh my god, this is so beautiful!" He said and grab the clothes.

"What do you think, Taehyunie?" He asked.

Taehyun looked up and observes the clothes.

Taehyun already can imagine Beomgyu with that clothes

"It's on your choice, beomgyu-ssi," Taehyun again said, removing his dirty thought about Beomgyu wearing that crop-top.

"Oh then, I can try this then," He walked towards the fitting room and entered one of the stalls.

Taehyun followed him and lean to the door where Beomgyu comes in.

He'll just wait...

Seconds later, Beomgyu unlocks the door and Taehyun immediately stands up straight.

"What do you think, Hyun?" That nickname touches his heart.

"It looks good on you hyung, but I think you should try the pink one," Taehyun said, Beomgyu smiled and close the door again.

The door opened again, "Now what?" Taehyun observes him again.

"It looks good, but the shirt is too big for you, try the last one," Beomgyu again smiled and close the door.

Taehyun leaned on the door again and wait for the older.

Seconds later, the door opened again, Taehyun who almost fall immediately stand up straight.

"Now what? This is the last outfit I want to try, what do you think?" Taehyun scratches his nape, he got disappointed because of the older.

"Beomgyu-ssi, you're--that's not how you wear the p-pants, here let me help you," Taehyun and Beomgyu entered the stall and closed it, Taehyun doesn't want somebody else to look at Beomgyu with these pants.

He kneeled and undo the button, Beomgyu who is extremely blushing.

"Here you go, you should put that button in the second hole not in the first," taehyun stood up and fixed the position of the pants higher than before to cover Beomgyu's hips.

Beomgyu bit his lips because of their closeness, actually, he is so tiny right now, his back is leaning on the wall.

"Beomgyu-ssi are you alright?" Taehyun asked staring at Beomgyu.

Their eyes met and their heart beats faster.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━