#6

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

"Ahmm--mphhh" Beomgyu moaned, he tugs his fingers to Taehyun's hair and pushes his head harder.

If you thought they are kissing, then they did more than that, they are making out.

Taehyun bit his lips and the older opened his mouth, Taehyun didn't waste time slipping his tongue and thrust it in and out from Beomgyu's mouth.

Earlier, the tension after Taehyun fixed Beomgyu's pants become intense which lead them to make out.

"Mhmm-" Beomgyu moaned as he felt his crotch touched against Taehyun's.

Beomgyu's mouth was wide open, their head tilting left to right, and Taehyun hands cupping the elder's ass.

Beomgyu hit his chest when he needed air, they both gasped some air and close their eyes.

Beomgyu let his head fell on Taehyun's shoulder and Taehyun who is supporting his body from falling.

"T-that was a-amazing," beomgyu said smirking.

"I know," Taehyun said.

"Taehyun," Beomgyu called.

"Yeah?" Beomgyu raise his head and stared at Taehyun's eyes.

"Why did you kiss me?" Beomgyu asked his hand on Taehyun's chest.

"I don't know, your lips are tempting me to taste them," Taehyun answered.

"Are you really the nerd Taehyun that I like-----I mean in the library?" beomgyu cursed himself at his head.

'fuck I'm so dumb'

"What do you mean 'like', Beomgyu-ssi?" Taehyun asked.

"N-nothing," Beomgyu said lowering his head.

"You like me?" Beomgyu widened his eyes and bit his lips.

"H-huh? N-no, of course, n-no," Beomgyu said trying to hide his blush.

"Then why are you stuttering?" Beomgyu squeezes his eye close and sighed.

"Hey, we just met," Beomgyu said trying not to stutter.

"No, we're not, you kept peeking behind the shelf to see me, am I right?" Taehyun smirked.

"H-Huh? N-no," Taehyun leaned his head and Beomgyu lower his head again,

"Tell the truth, Beomgyu-ssi," Beomgyu pouted and nodded.

Taehyun chuckled and pinch Beomgyu's cheeks, "You're so cute," He said.

"Do you like me?" Beomgyu again nodded.

"Haha, then be my boyfriend then," beomgyu was s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e-d...

"W-what?" beomgyu asked quietly.

"Why you don't like it?" Beomgyu shook his head and leaned on Taehyun's shoulder again.

"N-no, it's just---you know easy and I did not expect that," Beomgyu said.

"Now let's go out and pay for these clothes," taehyun said, Beomgyu nodded and wore his original clothes back.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

Taehyun drop beomgyu off at his mansion and he immediately left there and go back home.

And now he is on his bed, sitting on the edge of his bed.

smiling like he is a crazy human.

Suddenly his phone ringed, he immediately picks it up and answers the call.

"Ohh, Yoongi-hyung,"

"How are you there?"

"Great and victory,"

"Really? Did you Choi beomgyu agree to be your boyfriend?"

"Yes, Hyung, mission victory," he chuckled.

"That's why I like you to be in this task, Hyun, now how is he doing?"

"He is on his parents' mansion,"

"Great, now you can take your position as the leader of the gang, Kang,"

"Thanks, hyung, I appreciate it,"

"I'm going to hang up now, see you tomorrow,"

"Ok, hyung,"

The call ended.

Taehyun smirked and laughed harder.

"You're so easy to get Choi Beomgyu, because of you, my wish granted, I love this task," he said.

Beomgyu because Taehyun is finally his boyfriend, but he doesn't know what is Taehyun real intention to him.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

THE END...