|| HAIKYUU OC

___

" I do care! "

___

★ Full Name: Arabella Balcom
★ Nicknames: Ara, Bella, Bell
★ Age: 17 / Second year
★ Gender: Female
★ Sexuality: heterosexual
★ ethnicity/race: half Japan, half american

★ languages spoken: (fluent) Japan, English
★Birthday: 5th July

★Personality: Arabella is considered to be a vaguely shy girl. Despite her seemingly rather friendly appearance, as most would say, she isn't very popular around the boys, so she didn't feel very badevery now and then, paying her friend, Kyoko, a small visit. She did also help the girls team a lot, due to her skills as a former libero she does have a lot to show, if she' up for it that is.
She is known to be very sweet, soft-spoken and reserved around strangers, but once with her friends she can tend to be pretty wild- especially Nishinoya. Cracking jokes and all of the goofing is part of the routine, whenever she really is comfortable around anyone there's is no mercy nor holding back.

★ Appearance/Looks:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

★ Weight: 116 lbs / (about 52-53 kg)
★ Height: 5'6'' (nearly 167cm)
★Body type: rectanglr shaped
★Piercings/tattoos: none so far

★ Occupation: High School teacher at Karasuno high ( post-timeskip )

★Likes/Loves:

- there are a lot of things that Arabella likes, but by far one of the biggest one is pets. It doesn't matter if a dog, cat, even a hamster! Those little creatures are just warming her heart..yeah, she's a little sweetheart when it comes to animals.

- Food. Yes, it doesn't matter, if just casually breakfast, snacks during study sessions or just anything else in general.

- considering her height she has never been that well with sports, but what she is good at are gymnastics. Ever since a little kid she attended sessions with her parents and it was fun ever since!

- Being near friends. This has quite a few reasons. She won't embarrass herself in front of others, keep her cool and actually loosen up! She is quite shy, so having someone to encourage her is very helpful.

- Her hobbies. Oh good grief how she loves her hobbies. She actually has quite a lot of them, being all honest, but each, especially around the Karasuno team, is making her happy.

★Dislikes/pet peeves:

- This is a pretty big one, actually. She dislikes being disturbed during night/sleep a lot. It's almost like she gets always really pissed whenever someone dares to make a lot of noise at night, but who doesn't get a little grumpy because of that every now and then