Transformation

One night while Lizzy was lying in her room. All of a sudden she woke up sweating and she started to panic. Then she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her mother heard her screaming and came running into her daughters room. When she arrived she saw a wolf in her daughters room where Lizzy should be. So she slammed the door and yelled for her husband Jack to come to their daughters room. When Jack arrived in the doorway all he saw was Lizzy in bed sleeping. "Why won't you believe I saw a wolf in her room?" Jen asked. "I want to believe you but there is no wolf in her room." So they both went to bed. At midnight they both awoke to the sound of glass shattering. They both screamed and locked their door that leads to their room. Jack told Jen to remain quite and not to move from their bed. Jen shook her head in agreement. They both just layed in bed drifting back to sleep. Jen woke up at  6:30 to get her daughter up and take her to school but when she got to her room Lizzy was gone. Jen frantically searched for Lizzy but couldn't find her anywhere. Then she call the police to report her daughter missing. The police sent out a search party to find Lizzy. Around noon they brought Lizzy home to her parents and when she arrived her parents noticed a strange tatoo on her side. When they went inside after getting  Lizzy back they searched for the tatoo they saw on their daughter. After an hour searching they found this website and they read the article they saw these words at the end it said wolf. Her parents screamed in fright knowing that their daughter was a wolf. Lizzy came down stairs and she noticed the look her parents were giving her. Then after she saw her parents they told her to sit down they have some news. So she sat down and listened  to what her parents told her. Then she heard these words "you are part wolf " her parents told her. She fainted and her parents layed her down and when she came to she was turning into a wolf again. It didn't hurt her this time to transform like the first time. When she finished transforming she went outside and into the woods. Next morning she came in all scratched up and a black eye. " What happened? " her parents asked. She responded telling them that she got into a fight. They told her that when she transformed she had to stay in the house. She stayed in her room each time she changed.