Chapter 3

Hello (^w^) I just wanted to say some details that will help you understand better the story

-This story takes place about a year after the canon story which you can find in the official League of legends website

-Probably not important that I wanted to mention that Lux hair is longer in this story and I will share a drawing I will make of her later on

-The new star guardian team exist but Ezreal it's new to the team and haven't tell Lux yet even though he does know Lux it's a  SG

-Also Im not sure about how the "secret identity thing" works in the cannon story, even if I have read them already XD, but we'll I decided in my story once each of the characters would transform a spell would protect their identity and only if the certain guardian decides to feel someone who there really where the spell would be "broken" to that certain person.

Jannas POV

Just as the girls and I where heading back home, we heard screams coming from the park near our home.

Out of nowhere, several bug-like creatures burst out of the ground and started to attack anything the saw.

I stay in place for a second suprised but I react and turn to the others

Girls! we have too...

I stay silent at only seeing Lulu at my side.

Where's jink and Poppy?

I sigh-

Come on we have to take care of this.

Lulu nods and followed me.

------------------------------------------------------------

After some minutes of battling these creatures, Jink joined us back but things where not going well...

Jink! Be be more careful! There aren't just monsters around here, there are civilians too!

I yelled at Jink who was shooting at the creatures without caring much about her surroundings.

she only seemed to care about  having fun using her guns without noticing there are people trying to run for their lives too.

I stop trying to catch Jinks attention as I see a group creatures coming towards me.

I lift my staff and created a whirlwind that spiraled them into the air and made them crash into the buildings near by.

My mind feel clouded as I look at my teammates...we where doing all we could but they where still coming, no matter how much we would fight...there where still civilians in danger...this isn't working...

But my thoughts where cut short as a saw a pink light coming from the distance.

Lux! -I felt relived by the sight of my friend.

Lux POV

I arrived as fast as I could, I wasn't even able to explained well Ezreal why I needed to leave

I sigh- I'm sure he'll understand- I thought to myself as I flew towards Janna as fast as I was able to.

Janna! What's going on!?

I asked as I looked around at the scenery, our peaceful local park has now turned into a battle field, many craters where coming formed on ground from where several creatures seem to have come from.