Coffee

Hey first book!... Please give me some feedback thanx lovelies xx :)

BASED ON A TRUE STORY... That I was there for and watched, This did not happen to me.

Chapter 1:

Valerie flipped her hair to her back and began to collect it to put it into high ponytail. Once it was done she pursed her lips and watched her reflection in the mirror critically before letting her hazel brown hair flop down on her shoulders again.

"Everyday just the same, get up, get dressed, go to school, do hair in bathroom for 20 minutes." Her best friend Michael teased strolling into the girls bathroom. Michael had light brown hair just like Valerie's but his was in delicate waves, he was fairly well dressed in a tight black button up shirt, jeans, and a grey tie. Michael also had deep brown eyes and a very defined body. He was highly desired by many of the girls at school but the one thing they didn't know about him that Valerie did was that he was gay.

"Michael, you can't be in here." She turned on him laughing.

"Oh I know." He groaned hanging his head back "but it's hard being in the boys bathroom around all those fine ass-"

"Michael go away!" Valerie squealed squeezing her eyes shut not wanting Michael to finish that sentence. Valerie had been friends with Michael for years and was completely fine with him being open about his interests to her but sometimes the things he would say would freak her out. Valerie and Michael were both a bit on the perverted side, however Michael was much more into it than her.

"Oh like you wouldn't have the same problem." He winked leaving the bathroom. Valerie laughed and put her hair in a tight braid before running after Michael.

"What class are you headed to?" Michael asked Valerie as she stopped at her locker that was conveniently placed next to his.

"Math, what are you headed to?" She responded grabbing her books out of her locker and shutting it.

"Sexual Education!" Michael yelled slamming his locker shut successfully attracting the attention of everyone walking in the hall. Valerie jumped back screaming loudly making Michael laughed uproariously. "Why do you do that?" He spit out through laughs.

"What are you talking about?"

"You get mildly scared and scream bloody murder." Michael explained calming down a bit leaving him with a tomato red face from laughing.

"I do not." Valerie protested.

"Okay whatever you say." He trailed of sarcastically rolling his eyes. Valerie popped out her hip and crossed her arms staring up angrily at Michael, who was considerably taller than her.

"Michael." She stretched out his name whining. Michael was about to fire back a witty response when the bell wrung out signaling the beginning of classes.

Valerie hurried off to her geometry class and was the first to be there as usual, she sat down in the second row farthest towards the right. Mr. Keith, the teacher, was sitting at his desk focusing on what looked to be the classes latest assignment he looked up when Valerie sat and smiled warmly at her.

"First again Valerie?"

"Always." She responded resting her elbows on the desk and placing her chin on her hands. Mr. Keith chuckled and looked back to his work as the rest of the class filled in. A girl named Hilary sat in front of Valerie. Hilary had unnatural blonde hair with some of her dark brown roots showing through and astonishing green eyes. Hilary turned around looking nervous.

"Hey Valerie." She greeted.

"Hi uh... Hilary." Valerie remembered her name and greeted her back.

"Yeah, so you know Michael."

"Yes, he's my friend."

"Do you think he could like me, or possibly want to go on a date with me?" Hilary asked. Valerie chuckled and looked down at her books deciding how to answer because Michael hadn't come out of the closet about being gay to everyone, only her, and she couldn't share his secret.

"You could try talking to him, but I don't know if you're his type." Valerie responded lowering her voice to a whisper as class began. Hilary looked taken aback and a little upset before turning around again.

The day flew by quickly and soon Valerie was at her locker putting her books in her backpack to go home.

"Valerie." Michael gasped as he hurried up to her.

"Michael." She mimicked him in return, he ignored her mimicking and just continued short of breath.

"James and I got partnered up for a science project today!" He revealed. James was the boy Michael had a bit of a crush on. He was shorter that Michael as most people were. He had short black hair and dark brown eyes. Valerie didn't honestly know why Michael would like James he was rather obnoxious, an irritating gossip, and he attempted to be the class clown all the time but he wasn't funny at all.

"Excited?" Valerie asked cocking an eyebrow and smirking at Michael while adjusting the strap on her bag.

"Yes!" He exclaimed shaking Valerie violently. "I got his number." He said lowering his voice to whisper.

"Michael that's great!" Valerie congratulated "but be careful, you don't know if he's gay I don't want you to get hurt." She warned.

Michael brushed off her warning and grabbed his bag from his locker. "Hey so I heard this coffee shop just opened up downtown want to go check it out?"

"Sure." Valerie agreed unhappy that she was ignored but let it go walking with Michael towards the exit, on their way there they passed by James.

"Bye James!" Michael called out waving.

"Later dude." James nodded with his reply as he walked away with his group of friends. Once they were gone Valerie looked to Michael's face to see him blushing.

"You're such a girl." Valerie teased pushing him gently.

"Oh, I wish." He groaned pushing her back. When he did Valerie tripped and fell backwards onto someone.

"Sorry." She laughed hoisting herself up and turning to face the quarter back of our schools football team, Travis Gavin. Travis unlike most people was as tall as Michael, he was built like any quarterback would be, he also had short light brown hair, tanned skin, and gorgeous chocolate colored eyes.

"It's fine." He stated helping Valerie stand up strait.

"Thank you." Valerie giggled "so where you headed?" She asked smiling sweetly.

"Work, I got a job at that new coffee shop downtown." He responded smiling slightly.

"Oh, we were just headed there." Valerie perked up grabbing Michael's arm and yanking him towards her briskly

"Cool." He responded furrowing his eyebrows "see you there I guess." He said scratching the back of his head and walking towards the exit.

Travis was different than the stereo type football player. He wasn't a player, he actually didn't even date much, he wasn't really into the whole romance scenario. But Valerie promised she would change that as she watched him walk down the hall away from her to go to the coffee shop.

Comment/vote/fan thanx it means a lot ;) xx

And even though Michael is gay there will not be any full on boyxboy scenes