ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖 ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻: ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕜

𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓼: 𝕊𝕙𝕖/ℍ𝕖𝕣

𝓣𝔂𝓹𝓮: 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟/𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

(Y/N) stood on top of the AAHW Building, readying herself to jump down and choke out the agents that stood in front of the entrance, guarding the doors. "Ok.. all I need to do is jump down there, knock them out, go in, break the main machine, and leave." She muttered to herself, adjusting her scarf before stepping up on the ledge, and jumping down.

As soon as she landed the agents turned to her and readied their guns. But before she could begin her attack, the agents looked up, and began to shiver. 'Wow, am I really that scary?-' She thought, feeling herself begin to smile as she put her hands on your hips and laughed "Haha! Yea you better be sca-"

BANG

She was cut off by a loud gun shot, one of the agents falling to the floor instantly. Her eyes widened and she began to sweat. 'Oh shit..'

The second agent tried to run off, but not long after another shot was fired and hit him right in the head, instantly killing the terrified agent. She was impressed. But also terrified. What type of person could make a AAHW agent so terrified, but also kill them-

The sound of the gun being re-loaded was heard, causing (Y/N) to swiftly jump down to the ground as it was fired, missing the bullet by an inch or so. "JESUS CHRIST-" She screamed before flipping over to see a gun being held at her head. "Don't. Move."  A deep and husky voice said. (Y/N), knowing that if she didn't listen, she would die instantly, followed the orders given to her.

She began too look at the person holding the pistol too her head. He wrote Black boots, had bandages almost everywhere, a long black coat with a hood, a mask and.. Red goggles!? Wait, was that-

"HANK WAIT UP WOULD' YA?" A voice called out before popping out from around the corner. The man was followed by another. It was Deimos and Sanford. Holy shit..

It IS hank.

"Woah- looks like you found a lady." Deimos said coming up from behind to look at you. Hank turned to him and glared in annoyance. Noticing he was distracted, (Y/N) slid herself forwards, Kicked him in the shins and jumped up.

Hank let out a Yelp of pain and surprise. Clenching his fists, causing the gun to fire straight into the ground. 'Damn.. good thing I moved.' You thought, before hearing a growl and looking up to see an angry hank. You let out a small anxious laugh and tried to smile to de-escalate things. It didn't work.

Hank began to fire several rounds at you. You began to run around, running up to the wall of the AAHW and jumping off of it as Hank continued to fire. A few seconds before you landed on your feet, the gun ran out of bullets. Hank threw it at the ground in anger and ran up to you, picking you up by the neck, choking you.