Interlude

Jimin PoV

Why does trouble always follow me around? Do I have a "kick me" sign on my back or something? God knows what I did in my previous birth.

"MR. HAN!!!!!!!!!!"

I called out as a presence came inside the room.

Mr. Han: Yes Mr. Park?

Jimin: Did you fire that dumb bitch?

Mr.Han: oh yes I did.

Jimin: Thank god orelse I would've kicked his ass and hang him upside down naked on the Han river bridge.

Mr.Han: Lol...I MEAN— YEA SURE
I looked at him..then back at my desk.

Mr. Han: um..do you need anything else?

I thought for a while....oh yea—

Jimin: um... Actually— idk if you would be comfortable with this conversation but— any response from him?-

Mr. Han: uh— nO not at the moment but I'm hoping never.

*Silence*

Mr.han: what about you?

I just looked out the big window, from where you can see the magnificent in broad daylight city of Seoul. Not completely as it sounds.... something at the back of those tall buildings too... At the back of those rich people making deals and collaborating with huge companies is the hidden pain of someone getting bullied, someone begging for a meal and someone unfairly dying.....Yes. IK that. I lived like that once. I endured being unjustly hidden by the unfair judgement of this country. Huh....the irony is real....I thought as I stood infront of the window.

Mr.Han: It's not what you think about....it's something you have to do...

Jimin: It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.

I looked towards him while turning back

"I did that too.....just not alone. Idk about the other but life gave me that just in a more cruel way"

Mr. Han sighed...

"Just think of him as a shadow that faded. Although it became dark, atleast you're not gonna face"

Jimin: But then in daylight..... he'll come back... basically on both sides I do lose something.... either it's  the dark scary  night or the horrifying shadow.

*Again silence*

Jimin: umm just a thing, that person that you fired- um- what was his name-?

Mr.Han: Lee seokdo

Jimin: yea! What was his age again?

Mr.Han: 22

Jimin: Tell that guy I'm gonna kick his butt with a hockey stick if he ever appears again in front of me.

Mr.Han: LoL.

I MEAN— oKAY

To be continued.......