unknown part 4

As I stood in front him with him looking into my eyes I already knew what to do. I slowly put my arms around his neck as I pushed my body closer to his. He smirked as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"I knew you'd wake up baby. You and I belong together" he said calmly while continuing to stare into my eyes. He lifted his right arm and slowly traced my bottom lip to my neck with his hand. He leaned down and kissed me slowly, but longingly. Like all he wanted in that moment was my lips and nothing else. We were one in that moment.  

He lead me to the couch and cuddled me up so close so that I could barely move. I leaned my head into the crook of his neck, breathing in his cologne. I instantly felt uneasy because I knew what he was capable after our third and final date. He turned on the tv and we just sat in each others arms. A little while later I could feel my eyelids drop and I was out....

I gasped and woke up laying on the couch but not as I remembered. I layed on the couch with my phone turned off and a blanket tucked tightly around like last night where I was afraid. The TV was turned on as well. Wait.... was this all a dream? was any of it real? I turned on my phone to check the date not knowing what was reality and what wasn't. 

Suddenly I heard a knock coming from my front door. I slowly got up and looked through the peephole. It wa him, It was Brad... I swung the door open and I was meet by Brad smilling genuinely and holding a buket of flowers. 

"Hey Baby, I missed you so much" He said and handed me the flowers while kissing my cheek lightly. I looked at him with confusion written all over my face. I looked at my phone and the date was what the 7th of june which means everything I just "lived" was all a dream.... I looked back up at Brad with a shocked facial expression. 

"You look like you've seen a ghost baby.... are you okay?" He said with worry as he pulled me in for a hug. Then and there I remembered Brad was my boyfriend of 3 years who has never hurt a fly and loved me unconditionaly.... I turned my head upwards so that I could look into his eyes. I could feel the tears slowly fall as I realized that it was all a nightmare and I was save in my boyfriend's arms feeling safe and loved.