04

• Kim Y/N •

• Kim Y/N •

I was furiously scribbling this 'Taehyun guy''s name all over my papers.

"Kang Taehyun...?" I raised my eyebrows. "You dare call me crazy bitch...?" I let out a chuckle.

I look at the window to see Ms. Jung passing in front of the office and so I decided to call for her. "Ms. Jung!"

She was a bit startled but entered the room right away.

"How's going on with the secretary situation? You found someone?" I ask her, anticipating for her answer.

"Well... about that.... no one really wants to be your secretary." "You probably know, they don't really think the best of you..." she responded with a nervous tone.

"Aish! These assholes!" "I'm having a headache just by thinking about it." I closed my eyes while massaging my temples.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

I reopened my eyes and look at Ms. Jung who was also looking at me confused. We slowly heard the door open as we looked at the person that just entered the room in sync.

My eyes widened in shock after seeing a quite familiar person.

"Your were the one at the coffee shop... right?" Ms. Jung ask him while slowly pointing at him.

He only nodded.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him again while pushing her glasses up.

"My name is Kang Taehyun. I saw that you were looking for a secretary, is it still available?"

He slowly looked at me, meeting my intense gaze. I did the same while crossing my arms. I looked at him with a confused face, not knowing why he suddenly showed up here.

"Oh, of course it's still available!" Ms. Jung exclaimed in excitement as she clapped her hands. "You're hired!" She took out her right hand ready to have a handshake with him.

He broke our eye contact as he looked at Ms. Jung, confused.

"A-already? No interview or something?"

"Oh no needs for that. No one else would want to take this spot anyways. It would be a waste of time." "Now if you come with me, we can sign your contract." She started to walk pass the door, extending a hand to show him the way.