09

• Kang Taehyun •

• Kang Taehyun •

"Y/N!" I called for her, slowly shaking her, trying to wake her up.

She slowly looked at me, her eyes were full of tears and fear was visible in her eyes.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her with a concerned voice.

But instead of responding to me, she slowly pull me in a tight hug, digging her face in my chest and let out her tears.

I wrapped my hand around her small body, slightly tapping on her back, trying my best to calm her down.

"Everything is alright Y/N.... It was only a bad dream." I reassured her.

"I was so scared Taehyun-ah... I was scared that I was back there..." she cried while grabbing on my shirt.

I tightened the hug and rested my chin on her head.

Somehow, I felt something weird in my belly and my heart was beating faster for no reason.

I decided to just shake that feeling off and tried my best to comfort Y/N, the best I could.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

I knocked on Y/N's door, waiting for her to get out of her room to go to work.

"I won't be going to work today." She responded to me from the other side of the door. "It's raining outside, the umbrella is in the closet."

She's probably still not feeling well because of yesterday. I thought to myself while slowly exiting the house, with an umbrella in my hand, going to work without her.

Arriving at the company, I saw Hayoon at her desk and decided to tell her that Y/N couldn't make it today.

"Hayoon-ah, Y/N won't be here today." I smiled at her.

She dropped her papers and looked up at me with a smile before responding back, "Yeah I know, it's raining."