02 | one time

The silence in the room was suffocating, but your phone kept ringing. Salt 'n' Pepa's 'Push it' started playing for the third time before your boss stormed over towards the incessantly ringing instrument.

"It's a..." He pulled the round framed glasses from his shirt pocket and placed them on his nose so that he could read, "Zach from accounting."

Your face paled, "Don't answer it, just let it ring,"

Zach from Accounting had been a mess, to say the least. What had started as a one-night sort of thing, ended with him insinuating you were already in a relationship with him. And let's be clear, you were not in a relationship with him.

"Are you sure? I can answer it for you," He offered and looked at the vibrating mess on the desk.

Whilst pulling your underwear back up, you held your other hand out, "Just give me it, and shut up." you said, your palm facing upwards whilst you struggled to get dressed.

Once the phone was in your hand, you turned it off. Whoever would want to contact you would have to wait until morning, there were more important things to be doing.

You hadn't even paid attention to the "And if i don't?" that slipped from the Team Principal's lips.

He was leant against the halo of Hamilton's car, the safety measure taking his weight as he looked at you with his legs spread wide enough so you'd be able to stand between them.

A flush rushed up your face and spread across your cheekbones, "I-," you struggled to think of what to say. It wasn't that you had never been in a situation like this before, just that you had never been with someone you desired this much.

Toto Wolff was everything you needed, mature, powerful and organised - hell, the fact he was attractive was a bonus here - with a hint of natural dominance. And he was still nursing his hard-on you had caused.

Without saying a single word, you walked over to him, his dark eyes tracing your every step. He was tracking your movement like a predator, anticipating your next move before you had even made it.

You were silent, now stood as close to him as the Formula One car under him would allow you to be, and you placed your hand over the tent in his pants.

His cock twitched at an immediate reaction to you, god, he needed this.

A groan escaped his throat as you ran your thumb over the clothed tip, the whole time making eye contact with him.

Your movements were slow and drawn out as he struggled to remain composed under you, but you were surprised when he flipped you around so that you were with your backside on the halo.

He rocked his hips into yours, eliciting a groan from the pair of you. The friction he caused was bordering on painful at how much you craved him.

Not that Toto would tell you, but he'd thought about fucking you ever since he saw you in the garage for the first time.

"You need this, don't you?" He crooned, lips brushing the soft skin of your earlobe.

A simple nod didn't satisfy him, he haltered his movements and stopped still.

"Tell me how much you need this," His breath was hot against your ears, tempting you with unsavoury thoughts.

Words failed you, there were so many ways you could tell him you wanted him, but you just gripped the hair at the back of his head and let him rock his hips again.

Before the pair of you could go further, Toto's phone began to ring. The standard iPhone ringtone making you both jump, and he laughed into your neck, his forehead resting on your ear.