Johnny's Birthday Surprise

The surprise party for your boyfriend was a huge success. All of Johnny's friends and family were there, and everyone had a good time especially Johnny. Everyone soon left for the night and now it was just you and your man.

"Happy birthday, baby." You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck as you kiss him."Best birthday, yet." He said as he held you in his arms and kissed you back."It gets better." You smirked seductively as his eyes widened."Oh it does?" He said as he raised a brow."Yup." You wiggled yourself out of his grip and led him up stairs to the bed room. It was the one room that you forbid him to go into while at the party, and that was because you had a surprise waiting for him inside.

You opened the door and the entire room was lit with vanilla scented candles.Johnny inhaled the smell of the room. "Oh, so this is what you've been working on."You smiled, and took his hand leaning him to the bed, you sat him down on the bed and whispered in his ear. "Get undressed and lay on your stomach." You smirked and went into the walk in bathroom. Johnny quickly took off all of his clothes and laid on his stomach just as you told him to. You came out in a cute purple laced lingerie set that you had just brought for this occasion in your hand you had a bottle of Durex Play 2 in 1 Intimate Lubricant and Massage Gel.You crawled your self on top of him and squeezed the gel onto his upper back. You rubbed up his back, neck and shoulders.

"This feels so great." He said, letting out a lingering moan."It'll get better." You smirked as you moved your hands down his back, you got up of off him and playfully slapped his ass. "Turn over." You ordered, and he did."Whoa" His jaw dropped at the sight of you. "That is better."You crawled back on top of him and squeezed more gel out onto his body, making a straight trail from his lower abdomen up to his chest. You rubbed the gel into his body, slightly scratching him with your nails.

"You're the best, baby." He said with another lingering moan as he grabbed your hips and moved his hands up your body, his fingertips had just reached your breast when you pulled away from him."I'm not done yet." You said innocently, as you then squeezed the gel on his hard member. You wrapped your hand around him and moved your hand up and down slowly."Quit being a tease." He groaned out, and you just shook his head.Johnny wanted you, he needed you, and now it was time for him to take matters into his own hands.He grabbed you by the hair and flipped you over onto your back."You know I don't like teasing." He growled at you, before kissing your lips roughly, biting down on your bottom your lip as he unhooked your bra and threw it across the room."I was just giving you a full body massage." You mumbled innocently as he sucked on your boobs and bit your nipples.

"Yeah right, if that was the case you wouldn't have put this on." He spoke as he unhooked your garter and slipped down your thigh highs, tossing both in the same direction your bra went."I had this on all day, I was just getting comfortable.""Don't lie to me." He bit your neck and sucked on it."I'm not." You moaned out softly."Nope, this is an injustice...and you know what that means?" He bit your panties, and pulled them down with his teeth and threw it over his shoulder."What?" You asked, as if you didn't know by now what it meant.He turned you over onto your back, and propped you up, so that you were on your hands and knees."It means, I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." He rammed himself inside of your ass, causing you to let out a loud moan ''Oh My God, that lesson''.

He grabbed your hair, and held onto your hip as he thrust in and out of you at a fast pace. He pulled on your hair, making you tilt your head back. You gripped at the bed sheet and bit down on your lip. You loved it when he was being rough and teaching you a lesson with his justice stick. It was why you always put on an innocent act. He moved his hand from your hair and down your body. His fingertips swept over your breast, he pinched your nipples roughly, before continuing to move his hand down your body. He moved his fingers down your body, rubbing his finger tips over your entrance and your clit. He leaned down and bit the back of your neck and shoulder.

"Cum for me." He slipped his middle finger inside you, and moved his finger in and out of you while simultaneously fucking your ass, before slipping in his index finger.Your moaned out his name, and body shook as you came. He pulled out of you as you just collapsed on the bed, but he wasn't done with you yet. Johnny turned you over onto your back and before you could catch your breath he rammed himself into a very wet entrance tat was waiting for him. You let out another loud moan. He lifted your legs up over his shoulders and pushed himself deeper inside of you. He pulled onto your hair as you pulled onto his. He made you cum again before dropping your legs back down on the bed and letting out a scream as he came inside of you.

He collapsed down on top of you and kissed you sweetly. "By far, my best birthday darling thank you." You both smiled as you thought to yourself how on earth were you gonna top next year's?