intro

⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩

[In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.]

During the school year, Donghyuck has always tried his very best to talk to and approach Mark. But one day, Mark snaps at him and Donghyuck never understood why as he started distancing himself from the older, growing to hate him as he realized the toxic ways he has been treated by Mark.

Mark had been diagnosed with misophonia at the age of twelve and has dealt with it throughout his life as certain sounds bothered him, one of the main sources of those sounds being Donghyuck. But once Donghyuck starts leaving him alone, Mark grows to miss the annoying boy and despite his diagnosis, he tries his best to have the younger around him again.

If Mark is willing to get Donghyuck back, is it possible that the younger is the cure to his way of being? And will Donghyuck let Mark back in so easily or will the older have to work for his relationship with him?

Trigger warnings:
-Bullying
-Homophobia
-Misophonia disorder
-Strong language
-Mature
-Angst

Misophonia is a strong reaction to specific sounds.

People with this disorder can become irritated, enraged, or even panicked when they hear their trigger sounds such as chewing, clicking pens, breathing, crying, etc.

You have been warned with all the possible triggers that may come about this book. Any further reading will be upon YOU and YOUR decision so please read with caution.

A few more things I'd like to add:
-I am NOT making fun of anyone who has any disorders or joking about it in any way. I have provided the definition to anyone who is unsure of the meaning of misophonia. Please take care of yourselves and learn about others!
-This book may have grammatical errors that I will edit them when I'm not lazy to do so lmfao 💀
-Characters will be introduced throughout the book.
-This is an enemies to lovers au!
-Some parts of this book are related to real life experiences.

Hello, my lovelies and welcome to "Save Your Tears For Another Day!" And surprise, surprise! It's another Markhyuck book!! Thank for clicking to read!

I am really excited to be starting this new book and if you have any comments, concerns, or questions please do not hesitate to ask! I would gladly answer anything to the best of my ability if need be! I hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for all the love and support. I hope I do not disappoint you in any way. Have a great day/night! Please make sure you stay safe, happy, and healthy! 💕
Much love...xx

//DISCLAIMER//

-This is completely FANFICTION and is written just for fun!

-Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated! This is MY original work!

-I do NOT own the rights any characters in this story! (Nor do I own any of their photos, videos, etc.)