Recap and Edits

Hello all! I just reread the story so far, and boy, it's all over the place XD

No worries! For those still interested, I will be continuing! Here's a list I made of the major plot points so that you don't have to reread everything :)

1. Everyone arrived at the mansion.

2. Aries pulled Pisces aside and let her ask for forgiveness, to which she responded with a nice juicy slap across the face.

3. Leo began reading entries from the journal which they learned had some important information about the mansion and its' properties. Some of them included: There are scattered charms around the mansion that need to be collected, there's a chest in the basement full of research papers about an unknown topic, there are souls trapped within the mansion, time is irrelevant and inconsistent, the mansion's illusions can be controlled like a hyper realistic lucid dream, moods are effected to either be extreme or muted, the sunshine provides energy and the moonlight reveals truths, and there may be an undiscovered body of Sophia Call and her family still in the mansion.

4. Everyone mysteriously found charms in their sleeping area

5. Scorpio and Pisces hid in a closet while a strange creaking sound went down the hall. When they got out, they found that they had not exited the same way they entered.

6. Scorpio and Pisces finally kissed :D

7. Libra comforted Virgo and they kissed - Virgo mentions that she was hiding secrets from Scorpio behind his back while they were together.

8. Capricorn and Aquarius have their moment and discover that walking away from the house only brings them back, making it impossible to escape.

9. Cancer shows signs of crushing on Gemini, who is crushing on Taurus. 

10. Libra and Virgo are talking and say that Cancer is a distraction to Gemini's mission. Virgo is hurt because Libra says that they don't have to act like a couple when they aren't around Scorpio and Pisces.

11. Aries got mad and threw the journal into a fire and Leo low key lost it.

12. It's revealed that Aries was responsible for putting the bath bubbles for Pisces, in an attempt to put a love spell on her.

13. Libra and Virgo try and recruit Aries, and Aries and Virgo are now a couple.

14. Sag and Aries are cousins.

15. Virgo told Pisces that she was meeting Scorpio in private. Pisces isn't sure if it is true.

16. Virgo gets shot in the stomach and Scorpio got yeeted into a tree by a witch. (The comments on that part made me laugh so hard XD)

17. A strange light shines from Pisces as she tries to help Virgo, and the witch's attack is repelled by the blinding light. Virgo is somehow healed and rushed back to the mansion with Aries.

18. Taurus is stabbed in the foot and dragged across by the witch. The witch let's go of him and grabs Scorpio instead.

19. Taurus leaves like a good brother, leaving Pisces and Scorpio to fight the witch alone. 

20. A baby's cry rings out, the witch looks in the direction in alarm and Pisces races to find the source of the crying.

21. The baby is found in Pisces' missing baby blanket and looks like a mix of Pisces and Scorpio.

22. Pisces and Scorpio decide to tell the group that the baby is theirs and keep the baby's real origin a secret. 

23. Although Libra had left with the hunting group, he made eye contact with the girls outside from a window high in the mansion and the girls think it's sus.

Okay, that brings us to the present. Now, we have a few issues to address. From about point 18 ish and on, I lost myself and you guys. Like, okay. What?

1. Taurus and everyone just ditches Pisces and Scorpio, Taurus just openly acknowledges that they are in trouble and just gets up and says "Good luck!" My dude. No.

2. I don't know what I was thinking when I threw a baby into the story, AND made Scorpio and Pisces decide to just casually adopt the child who looks a lot like them. AND THEY TOLD EVERYONE THAT IT WAS THEIR CHILD BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO RAISE SUSPICION ABOUT FINDING A CHILD IN THE WOODS THAT A WITCH WAS AFTER......

3. People just accepted the fact that Scorp and Pisces had A CHILD and Pisces wasn't even preggo, not for one moment. THAT MAKES NO SENSEEEEEEE!!!!!

So, I've decided to make an important decision and just, cut that part of the story out. It doesn't make any sense, and I confused myself as much as I confused you guys. 

Moving onwards towards the hopefully brighter future, I'll rewrite one of the chapters to flow better with the plot. If you guys have any questions or need clarification, no worries, I love responding to your comments, they make me laugh and smile so much! :)

Thank you guys for being patient with me, this is very confusing and difficult, as well as a little cringy, but it's all good. Love you guys, don't die and please drink a healthy amount of water, it helps with acne and living apparently.

~Blurple :P