Yua Atsumu

🏀" I'LL BEAT YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I'LL DO!! "🏀
~
🏀General🏀
First Name : Yua
Meaning : Yua: Tie, Bind, Love, Affection.
Pronunciation : Yuu- aa
Middle Name : Kei
Meaning : Blessed, Respect, Joyous
Pronunciation : K-ei
Last Name : Atsumu
Meaning : Urge to eat
Pronunciation : At-su-muu
Age : 16
Birthday : May 5th
Height : 5'2
Weight : 80.8 (she's light as hell she was born too light for a regular sized baby)

🏀Relationships🏀
Parent(s): Yuki Atsumu, Taiko Atsumu
Siblings: Toru Atsumu, Hitoshi Atsumu, Yachi Atsumu
Friends: the boys basketball team
Best friends: kuroko
Love Interest: Taiga

🏀Relationships🏀Parent(s): Yuki Atsumu, Taiko AtsumuSiblings: Toru Atsumu, Hitoshi Atsumu, Yachi Atsumu Friends: the boys basketball teamBest friends: kuroko Love Interest: Taiga

Rivals: None
Enemies: None

🏀School Stuff🏀
School : Seirin High
Position : Power forward
Number : 12

🏀Apperence🏀
Looks :

Hair Color : BrownHair Style : wavy and loose (when in game it's in a pony tail)Skin Tone : Peachy paleEye Color : baby blueSchool Uniform :

Hair Color : Brown
Hair Style : wavy and loose (when in game it's in a pony tail)
Skin Tone : Peachy pale
Eye Color : baby blue
School Uniform :

Hair Color : BrownHair Style : wavy and loose (when in game it's in a pony tail)Skin Tone : Peachy paleEye Color : baby blueSchool Uniform :

Work Out\Practice : a white shirt, black shorts, her pink shoes
At Home :

Work Out\Practice : a white shirt, black shorts, her pink shoesAt Home :

🏀Personality🏀

Yua has a cheerful and energetic personality. She is easily excited and can be quite loud, a trait second only to Tashi and Akemi. For the most part, Yua is very simple-minded which sometimes cause her to make rash decisions. However, she is also shown to be quite observant. She is capable of reading social cues and be incredibly empathetic toward others' struggles. As such, she often says just what others need to hear to push themselves in the right direction. She is also noted to be a natural schmoozer, a quality that her teammates occasionally use to win someone over. Her friendly and straightforward personality allows her to befriend even the quietest of people effortlessly, such as Kenna from sheijo High and Atiko from Tachycardia High.

However, despite her generally bubbly exterior, Yua is also shown to have a serious attitude, particularly when it comes to Basketball. Her intense love for the sport is demonstrated through her impressive display of tenacity stemming from her constant desire to improve her abilities. As stated by Saguaro, Yua plays with great fortitude in the face of adversity and thus doesn't give up easily during a match. Yua can also exhibit a very intimidating expression when people underestimate her. Still, Yua gets scared easily, especially by larger and stronger opponents. This prompts her to develop the habit of hiding behind her nearest teammate. However, she recovers quickly before confidently challenging their opponents.

In the beginning, Yua is easily agitated before a match due to her lack of experience. She becomes so nervous that she would have an upset stomach or need to go to the toilet constantly. She also becomes clumsy as she would mess up her shots. Before her first practice match against Her friends in the street, Yua is so affected that she mistook Yumi and Kamiko's attempt to comfort her as more pressure and shortcircuited. She only recovers after royally messing up and driving a shot into the back of kuroko's head. Over time, Yua becomes more apt at handling pressure. Although still faint-hearted, Yua has a considerably less severe reaction and is able to perform well during matches regardless.

🏀Skills🏀
She's good at basketball, she has a crazy big jump. She's more clumsy than you thin she is.

🏀Stats🏀
Strength : 9/10
Speed : 10/10
Agility : 10/10
Intelligence : 7/10
Skill : 9/10

🏀History🏀
Unknown (work in progress)

🏀Extra🏀
She eats a lot. Let's say she's just like Taiga when he eats a lot. Her uncle owns a restaurant so she gets free meals and eats big meals. Let's say if you take her to your house and there's leftovers expect them ALL to be gone!!

🏀voice🏀

🏀" I MAY BE SMALL BUT I CAN STILL PLAY!! "🏀