Introduction

RYLIE'S BACK STORY

   Rylie Ellis is a 16 year old girl. She lives in Birmingham, UK. She has a younger brother named Parker who is 9 and a mother named Alice. Her father was a fireman and died in a fire when she was 9 years of age.

   When Rylie was 14 she raided Tommy with 1k. She also got invited to the Dream SMP early on and is a very important person in it. She has changed so many peoples lives by just streaming. For example she discovered Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, Niki, Techno, and many others. Everyone on the SMP loves and knows Rylie. She is one of the most caring, lovable, hardworking, amazing people ever. She always makes sure to include people in everything so everyone can feel welcome.

     She is very smart and very pretty. She has a major in math and English. She also is very athletic. She plays basketball, football, volleyball, and track. She is always busy wether it's school, streaming, sports, taking care of her brother or going to work. She has 2 jobs. One job is streaming and making content while the other job is helping kids at the hospital.

    Rylie, Tommy, and Tubbo are best friends online and hang out whenever possible in person. They talk everyday. Rylie's best friends from school include Layla, Evie, Reese, and Oakley. She has lots of friends but those are her main friends. Lots of boys hit on her but she just ignores it. She does not like when all of the attention is on her so she is very shy. Her and her friends at school are very popular and nice. Well some are nice. Rylie and Evie are really nice and everyone else is nice but loves the attention.

  USERNAME FOR EVERYTHING IS:
RylieE