KARMA RETURNS

A bike sound starts echoing in all direction and enters nakabposh lying on the bike(just like in song tera dyan kidhar hai ki tera hero idhar hai)

All of them first look at nakabposh on bike then at nakabposh tied with rope.

Nakabposh( sitting on bike)"Hi timnasa .lo hum aa gaye(looking at nakabposh tied with rope)ab tum apne asli roop me aa sakte ho vivan.

Vivan come in his real form.while timmy aunty is face like what the hell.When timnasa is in shock nakabposh throw something on her .

Timnasa"ye kya tha?

Nakabposh" karma returns.Tumhara virus tumhe bahut miss kar raha tha. To maine do lovers ko mila diya .

Timnasa"tumhe kya lagta hai tum in vishanu se timnasa ko hara paoge"

Nakabposh"tumhe jan kar khushi hogi ki tumhare virus ko khila pila kar maine pehle se thousand time stronger bana diya hai.

Timnasa starts feeling uneasy

Nakabposh"kal lok ki ani wali
news, ek janelewa virus ke karan bhayrani timnasa ki tarap tarap kar maut...um..maut bhi to nhi ho sakti tumhari  timnasa. Tumhe to uhi tadap kar jina hoga."

Flashback starts

Nakabposh appears inside the cubical in which tired from the hard work and fever Ananya is trying to sleep .He slowly walks towards her looking at her pale face. He remembers the moment when she starts putting lotion on children by hand and the way she refused to use lotion for herself. At one hand he admired her courage and sacrifices and on the other hand he is feeling guilty for neglecting her well being.

He was so much engrossed in his thought that he didn't realise when his hand went towards Ananya and starts caressing her hair..

"Dabbu...." Her murmur break his trance  He immediately brings his hand back looking at her sleeping figure with wide eyes as she speaks his name .

"Tumhe ek baar me samajh nhi aati ki...." She slowly opens her eye and looks at him owlishly .A bright smile appear on her pale face.

"Nakabposh"She speaks his name in whisper

"How are you Ananya?" He asked composing himself .It seems like she has just assumed Dev's presence.

"Super fine." She said with weak smile ."Bas thoda jyada fever hai ,thodi cold and cough hai, thoda jyada weakness hai,aur thoda saas lene me problem ho rahi hai, thora headache hai aur eyes me thora jalan hai

Nakabposh(sarcastically)"Wakai tum super fine ho.By the way Ananya I need your help"

Ananya"Kaisi help?"

Nakabposh"I need ur blood ...

"What!!"she screamed and sit on bed,  looking at him with wide eyes .He too looks at her confused from her sudden scream.

"Don't tell me ki tum Dracula ho aur mai tumhari breakfast." She said seriously.

"What!!" He exclaimed in amusement, not able to believe that she can come into such conclusion"  Ananya mujhe tumhara blood sample chahiye, test ke liye" He tries to make her understand.

Ananya"Matlab tum pehle taste karoge aur tab...

"Taste nhi test.Tumhare body me jo virus hai uske bare information ke liye tumhara blood test karna hai" He said shaking his head in disbelief and takes out  injection .
Ananya looks at him with wide horrified eyes and stands up on the bed.

"Real me milte nahi aur sapne me aate bhi ho to doctor wale kam karne " She said looking at him.

Nakabposh hits his head with his hand.This girl, from so long ,nwas thinking that she is dreaming.

Dev(in mind)"ye ladki impossible hai"

Nakabposh"it's not a dream Ananya.I am here for real".

She looks at him in way which is telling that she doesn't believe in him. She cautiously walks towards him as if she is ready to run away when he would blast . Blinking several times ,she pressed her lips, looking at him sheepishly and then suddenly pulls his cheek..

"Tum sach me ho" She exclaimed when he doesn't disappear.

Nakabposh"Now can I take blood sample?"

"No..." She screams ,again taking few steps away from him.

Nakabposh"Kyu"

Ananya"Yaha itne sare log hai unka blood le lo na ..

"Unhone magical balm ka use kiya hai .unka sample correct information nahi dega" as Nakabposh speaks he notices that all time Ananya is looking at injection with wide fearful eyes.

"Tumhe injection se dar lagta hai?"He concluded .

"Nahi"she replied while nodding in yes. He chuckled inwardly.

Nakabposh"Relax.kuch nhi hoga .Mai hoo na .Come here Ananya "

Her eyes diverted from the vaccine to his face .She takes a deep breath as if she is getting ready for some great sacrifice. She slowly walks towards him and sits down on the corner of the bed, her eyes fixed on the vaccine.

"Yaad rakhna Maine tumhara kuch nhi bigada hai" She speaks looking at him and looking like she will cry at any time.
He chuckles but it get stuck in his throat when She holds his upper arm tightly and closes her eyes .He want to stop the time for a second  ,no not for a second but for always but he can't as he has to leave,so he took sample of his blood.

"Finish" He speaks to which Ananya looks up at him.He blinked assuring her .She takes a deep breath of relaxation and leaves his hand.

When Ananya leave his hand he already starts missing her touch.He turns to leave when Ananya call him .

Ananya"o hello"

He is going to say hello but stop himself at last moment.

"Tum mujhse kal sam 5 bje BN park me miloge.Please " She speaks with her sweetest reply.

He doesn't reply however his mind is imagining  the day when he would tell her that her crush was no other than her Dabbu .How much funny her face would be . He leave from there smiling inwardly and goes to veer lok in his palace where no one is allowed to enter . There he modified the virus .

Flashback end.

Timnasa has no other option.She gave antidote to nakabposh and releases Vivan while nakabposh modified the antidote for timnasa and fulfil his promise.

So how was the chapter?

Precap-"A believe and a betrayal