Ananya and Shaurya Meet

A ninja star block bhaymar's way and a bike sound starts echoing in whole direction marking the entry of nakabposh.

"Hello timnasa.mujhe bhul gayi"Nakabposh voice came and all eyes turns towards him.

Flash back starts

Balveer runs towards a tree and when he is behind the tree, out of everyone's line of sight .He produces a drishyam of himself and make him run from tree towards rock making sure that someway will see him going towards rock.

He leans on the tree , catching up his breath .He closes his eyes tightly and Sight of his mother laughing at his pain flashes in front of his mind. He immediately opens his eyes as if he is afraid of the image. The pain is in heart is surpassing the pain of his body. He tried to stands straight but sharp pain in his ribs made him stumble , However he soon make himself stable by holding the tree . Seems like Bhaymar has put his full loathing in that hit. The burning sensation of his body is telling the same tale .Feel of wet blood on his clothes is conveying that Timnasa's feeling is not different from Bhaymar

Drawing a deep breath, He composes himself and changes his appearance into Nakabposh's . Only the change of appearance is not enough,he has to change his demeanor too. He can't let Dev's pain to show in Nakabposh' behaviour.

This part is not that much difficult .Afterall he has been hiding a pain which is more painful than this since years.

He glances towards the direction where his drishyam is resting. Bhaymar is on the verge of touching him. He can't let that happen because this time he couldn't made the Drishyam solid due to physical weakness.

He produces a ninja stars a throw towards Bhaymar and before Bhaymar can look towards him , he make his bike echoes in all directions.

Flashback end

"Timnasa apne dushmano ko kabhi nhi bhulti." Timansa speaks ."chalo achha hai tum khud aa gaye ab sare achhai ke rakshak ki maut ek sath hogi"

Nakabposh"jannat ki haqiqat to sab ko malum hai per dil ko behlane ke liye ye khayal bhi achha hai"

Timnasa"sayad tumhe nhi pata ye waqt mera hai"

Nakabposh "time is a very strange thing timnasa.Time nikelte time nhi lagta aur agar tum time ko barbad karo to time tumhe barbad kar deta hai.And most interesting part is that tumne time ko barbad kar diya hai"

They look around.Dark clouds starts vanishing from the cloud and again there is light all around signalling the end of kaal kilvish.

Vivan and fairies use their powers due to which kaal pari falls down.

Vivan"bahut kaam kar liya timmy aunty ab aaram karo hamesha ke liye"
Timnasa angrily look at Dev and Vivan and then at Ananya making her shiver.

After Timnasa's departure nakabposh also dissapear.Vivan,fairies and Ananya went near Dev who is lying behind the stone

***************************************

Vivan takes Ananya and Dev to the Dev's house . He makes him lie on the bed .

"I'm sorry bhaiya mai aapke liye kuch nhi kar paya." He speaks with guilt overtaking him. "Aapne hume har bar protect kiya aur aaj jab bari humari thi to hum...

"Vivan " Dev heckle in middle .His voice is strained and tired " Mai tumse bada hu to protect karne ka kam bado ka hota hai.tum chinta mat karo mai thik hu"

"I'm sorry patner mujhe aapko chod kar jana par raha hai.kyuki Shaurya ne kaha hai ki hume aaj veer lok me hi rehna hoga"Vivan informed him half heartily. Thought of leaving his partner in this condition is making him restless . Little did he know that the call of Shaurya is nothing but his partner's instructions.He told saurya to call everyone in veer lok so that no one can see him in pain.

"Don't worry Vivi .I will take care of him.Mai iske sath hi rahungi." Ananya said , dissipating Vivan's tension and increasing Dev's worry.

"kyu rahungi?" Dev murmurs to himself .His chest pain is now increasing .It is impossible to bear that pain. He impatiently looks at Vivan when he thanks Ananya. He takes a sigh of relief when he disappeared .But he has to send Ananya too .

"pani milega" Dev said as soon as Ananya turns his attention towards him. Ananya nodded slightly and went to bring water.

Dev closes his eyes .The image of his mother flashes in front of her eyes . His heart is clenching painfully.

Dev"Kyu itni dur chali gayi ho maa.jo apne bete ke pukar bhi nhi sun sakti.meri ek galti ki mujhe itni badi sajaa mat do.wapas aa jao na maa.kya aapke dil tak mere dil ki aawaj nhi pahuchti?"

"Ek bete ki pukar ek maa jyada din tak ansuni nahi kar sakti Balveer.ek din tumhare dil ki aawaj un tak jarur pahuchegi"said Shaurya who came here to meet Balveer. Balveer opens his eyes and turns his face to look at Shaurya. Holding the bed for the support,he sits up.

"kahi aaisa na ho Shaurya ki usse pehle hi meri dhadkan band ho jaye"He said with a sad smile on his face.

Saurya is not able to say anything.He knows this can happen.How much they try but they can't change the destiny but now he has to reduce his chest pain which can be dangerous for Balveer.He roars and produce a magical serum.

"Lioonnn" Ananya screams startled Dev. The glass of water that she was holding slipped from her hand and fall down on the glass

Dev stands up from bed and looks at Ananya ,who is looking at Shaurya with frightened eyes . Her body was trembling from fear . At first He thought to reduce he fear but then he let go this thought. At least due to fear she will run from there , giving him much needed personal space .He will explain her later that the lion was from Veer lok.

However his plan gets a serious blow ,when instead of running away, she runs toward him .He looks at her with amusement when She stands beside him and holds his hand, pulling him slightly behind her as if protecting her from the lion.

"Look Mr.lion ,aap Dabbu ko mat khaiye" She speaks , looking towards the lion " aur nahi mujhe kyuki mai to itni si hu aur patli bhi hu. Mujhe kha kar aapka pet nhi bharega. Aur Dabbu ....She scrutinizing her eyebrows as she is trying to come up with excuse. A smile crept on his lips at her stupid attempt to save themselves.

"ye....ye bhale hi mota hai per bilkul bhi tasty nhi hai"she speak all this in a single breath.Dev frowned hearing this

"Mai mota hu?" He said getting offended.

Ananya"Mujhse to jyada mote ho na.aur tumhe motape ki padi hai abhi hum dono dinner ban ne wale hai uska socho"

Dev"Are ye shaurya hai."

Ananya"Naam kuch bhi ho But hai to lion hi na"

Dev"Are veer lok ke saurya "

Ananya"Ha to veer lok me lion vegetarian hote hai kya?"

"Ananya.Shaurya ,veer lok ke hai "he emphasised each word trying to make her remember.

"Ooo"she speaks , understanding his meaning and immediately leave Dev's hand much to his disappointment.

"Aap Shaurya hai." She looks at Shaurya " Hi,I am Ananya" She said with a slight smile .Shaurya didn't reply anything but keep looking at Ananya continuously.

"ye lion mujhe aise kyu dekh raha hai" She whispers to Dev " Don't tell me ye mujh pe flat ho gaya hai"

Dev look at her like 'Are you serious' and then look at Shaurya only to find him looking at Ananya in trance.

"Shaurya...." He call him in loud and stern voice " ...jee.aap yaha kyu aye hai?"He added .

Shaurya told them about magical balm and told that it has to be applied on every two hrs this will end the pain and marks of wound .After that he left from there but not before giving a look to Ananya, leaving Dev to wonder about the possibility of Ananya's word to be true.

"Kya soch rha hu Mai" He shudders at the absurd thought .

How was the chapter?
What is the reason of saurya strange behaviour

Precap"NURSING DABBU

.