Day 3, part II

A/N: Hii, cheers to a new book cover and this photo of Jikook to start it off :) This chapter is also very raw (barely edited), so I hope y'all don't mind :)

[Day 3, part II]

It was an unpleasant ride back to the hotel.

But at this point, nothing Lily couldn't handle.

She was more or less used to the isolation that she felt amongst Darin and the others. Even after reconvening at the meeting spot - thankfully with the help of Jimin - the group continued to ignore her with the rest of the tour goes by rather smoothly without much of a hassle, Lily quietly following along for everything. Because if she had to be honest, her mind was no longer focused on the tour, but more on what had happened earlier in Jimin's studio.

The way that they were alone in that room with the lights off, the way that they were way too close to each other, the way that she could feel his breath on hers, the way that their noses had touched, the space between them turning from centimetres to milimetres. The way that for a split second, she even contemplated on how his mouth might feel against hers.

No, don't you even go there.

Shaking her head, as a form of punishment for her seemingly sinful thoughts - at least to her it was - Lily automatically pinches her right arm as she yelps quietly from the pain inflicted.

It was a mistake.

It was all just a mistake, a moment of weakness.

Because at the end of the day, no matter how much she loved Jeon Jungkook and listed him as being her ultimate bias, it was common for a fan to be a little swayed every now and then. After all, it wasn't as though the other members of BTS were any less attractive, Jimin included. Furthermore, she could be a hard stan at times; who didn't have their moments? Hence, she could only attribute her reactions to simply that of her hormones going wild.

Maybe a little too wild, but this could just be the all too famous 'Jimin effect' taking place.