Day 4, part I

[Day 4, Part I]

It was barely 8 am when Lily's doorbell rings profusely, causing her to stir from her bed as she groans grumpily, staring at the large piece of wood that divided her room away from the corridor. The ringing was becoming more persistent, as she sighs and slowly clammers off the bed.

A part of her suspected that it may likely be another flower delivery from Jimin - she was oddly used to it by now - but wasn't this a little too early for it?

Well, not when the delivery man was the buyer himself.

"What the-Jiminius?!?" She exclaims, the shock of seeing his face hauls her out of her half-sleepy state as he quickly slides himself into the room, catching his breath before throwing an automatic glare towards her

"Seriously, why do you take forever to answer the door? Do you know how dangerously long I've waited outside? People could have seen me!" These were the first three sentences to leave his mouth, as Lily rubbed her eyes tiredly before placing her hands on her hips, unimpressed with his seemingly cranky attitude this morning.

"First off, there's this thing called beauty sleep and I do it till 9 am, minimally. Second, how was I supposed to know that you were the one outside the door? Third, why are you even here? Shouldn't you be at HYBE or something?" She shoots back, as Jimin's eyes widen for a moment before he averts his gaze away from her.

Right, right and right...

"Well, I have some free time today before the afternoon meet and greet, so I thought of spending it with you..." He mumbles, feeling embarrassed and guilty of his earlier actions, just when he overthinks and realised how suggestive it sounded, his face flaring up with anxiety as he hurriedly adds on. "I mean it's your second last day in Seoul, there's not gonna be many opportunities for us to meet or hang out as much once this event is over, so I just thought we should hang out a little more before you leave and-"

"Awww!" She suddenly coos, her expression was filled with both amusement and gratitude while speaking. "Wittle Jiminie ish upset that hish seoulmate ish leaving soon~"

"Shut up! Need I remind you that I'm the older one?" He protests immediately, already annoyed by her teasing and babying of him as she laughs loudly, tilting her head to one side just as she glances at the bouquet that was peeking out from behind him.

"Oh my, is that my daily bouquet of flowers from you, deliveryman Park?"