⁽ ²⁹ ⁾ "𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒"

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on august 4th, 2021 @ 6:58am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - MOONRISE

ATSUSHI YAWNED AS HIS BACK was against the bus that was parked in front of the school. He had to wake up early to catch the train in order to arrive at school since they were leaving to Tokyo again.

"Oh, man! Oh, man! Taking off in the middle of the night is pretty exciting!" Hinata exclaimed.

"It's way too early to deal with his energetic mood..." Atsushi thought.

"Oh, right! You guys were late last time." Tanaka commented as Atsushi watched Tsukishima walk over.

"Being an idiot must be nice. You can fall asleep anywhere." Tsukishima stated.

"What was that?" Hinata and Tanaka growled.

"Well, we're scheduled to arrive early in the morning once again. Ukai and I will take turns driving." Takeda announced once everyone was gathered. Ukai yawned.

"Sorry I nod off." Ukai said.

"Counting on you, sir!" Daichi spoke up, bowing.

"Sir!" Everyone exclaimed. Tsukishima and Atsushi were the only ones who didn't bow or yell. Mostly because Atsushi didn't have the energy to do it.

"All right, Ryu!"

"All right, we're heading out."

"Let's show 'em what we're made of!"

"Heck yeah, Noya!"

"Just shut up and get on."

"Let's do this."

Atsushi was the first one to board the bus as he took a seat near the back. Just as he was about to close his eyes, his phone buzzed, making him sigh and take it out of his pocket.

"Messages from Kenma, Kuroo, and Lev..." Atsushi thought. He replied to the three of them before shutting off his phone and closing his eyes.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

When Atsushi had gotten off the bus, he was met with a bright light, making him wince and hide behind the nearest person to block out the sun. "Didn't know you were a vampire, Atsu." Atsushi heard Kageyama say.

"The sun is too bright for my liking."

Atsushi then looked around and saw Kenma and Yaku. Kuroo was heading over to talk to Daichi as the brunette grabbed his things before heading over to Yaku.

"Greetings." Atsushi greeted, yawning as he did so.

Yaku chuckled. "Did you get enough sleep?" He questioned.

"I slept on the bus on the way here, if that counts." Atsushi answered.

"Hey, hey! Where's the Skytree?" Atsushi heard Hinata ask Kenma.

"Huh? The Skytree?" Kenma questioned in confusion.

Atsushi watched as Hinata pointed to the transmission tower. "Oh! Is that the Tokyo Tower?" He asked in excitement as the brunette snickered.

"Huh? That's just a transmission tower." Kenma replied as Atsushi chuckled to himself. Everyone started walking as Kuroo stood in the middle of Daichi and Atsushi with Kai on Atsushi's other side.