Bestfriends Until the End

Hi my name is Alexis Limberton but u can call me Lexis. This is my journal about me and my life. I just graduated elementary school and going to middle school.

I live in a medium size house with my brother Booger. oops I meant to say Randy. I gave Randy the nickname Booger because he picks his nose. He is in first grade but he stayed back two times, who knows if he will go to second grade.

Its almost the end of summer vacation and school starts in a week. I'm really not looking forward to school because there are the populars that "think they boss the school

".They dress in dazzly clothes and they especially worry about their hair. The leaders name is Spencer Carter, the girl on the right is Christy Sheener, and the girl on the left is Elizabeth Courtney.

Anyways I could care less about them because I have other things to worry about like this year I have to join a sport at my school and they don't have gymnastics.

Gymnastics Uss my favorite sport and I and I'm on a team but I have to do a stupid school sport. They have basketball and volleyball and baseball but I'm not that tipe of girl who plays those sports.

They do have a swimming team and maybe I could just join the Rosewood sharks!!! Now i don't have to worry!

MONDAY: I was in my room watching tv until it came to me... "OH MY GOD ONLY ONE MORE WEEK TILL SCHOOL STARTS".

i ran to the kitchen and i grabbed the phone. I dialed my best friend Emilys number. "Hey Emily only one more week till school >:( we need to do something fun before we go back!"

i said. Emily on the other line kept asking me what we should do. " we should go camping in my backyard!" i told her. "bad idea" said Emily.

"why i have the camping gear and a tent!" i told her. "lexi i gotta go bye" Emily told me. We then hung up and i ran back to my room. My mom then walked in "what are younm doing?" she asked me.

"im just planning a camping trip!" i told her "what camping trip?' mom said. "me and Emily want to camp in the backyard!!!" i told her.

My mom told me that im not aloud to camp and she even said no means no. How am i gonna tell Emily? She will be upset!

My mom walked out of my room and tears started to stroll down my eyes like they were racing each other. The phone started to ring so i answered it. Emily was on the other line. "Hey Lexi i have bad news" she said.

"i cant go camping with you because i have to move to texas". I couldnt believe what i was hearing, my best friend is moving away to texas.:(

I told Emily i had to go and i hung up the phone. So many tears went down my eyes. I hopped off my bed and i walked straight to the living room.

My mom was on the couch texting away on her phone, dad was reading his news paper like always, and Randy was on the floor playing with his new legos.

My mom lookedf up at me and she asked me whats wrong. I bursted in more tears and i told her that Emily was moving.

Mom said ''dont worry im sure both of you could still comunicate:)''. I said ''i dont want to i just want to stay in my room for the rest of my life!''

I ran back to my room and slammed the door shut. I ran to my desk and grabbed my journal and started writing about what happened today. This was the worst day so far!