☆ Meteor Shower ☆

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.
•.
.•
•.

Ren's pov-
I quickly finished the food that I made for Yamabuki-kun but suddenly I heard something that sounded like glass shattering.

Yamabuki - "Ah shit- I'll go get the broom"

Ren - "um..n-no you don't need to, I can clean it up myself"

Yamabuki - "You sure? Mean you are the guest here-"

Ren - "I'm sure, but thank you for asking Yamabuki-kun"
I smiled at him lightly and quickly got up from my chair.

Yamabuki's pov-
Ren-kun bent down slowly picking up the glass, my eyes slowly started to wander and fixated on the cu- brown haired boy bending down in front of me. My thoughts started getting even more perverted the more I looked at him the thoughts of me just kissing him turned into more and more I suddenly yelled something without hesitation.

Yamabuki - "You're really ho-"
I quickly covered my mouth before I could finish my sentence as I was to scared of what Ren would think of me if I did think about him like that.

Ren - "Yamabuki-kun, what were you going to say?"
My face started to turn a light shade of pink while the brown haired boy walked up to me

Yamabuki - "Ah....I was just saying how great you look in that outfit!"

Ren - "Wow thanks, it's not anything much, I'm just wearing a shirt and boxers."
His voice seemed a bit playful but more annoyed

Yamabuki - "Oh right you are..um are you mad?"

Ren - "At you? Obviously not but I need  to get going or else my mom will probably kill me-"

Yamabuki - "I- Okay, do you want me to walk you home?"

Ren - "Hm...that would be nice but I'll be fine on my own. I just need to put my pants on and I'll be on my way"

          [ time skip ]

Ren - "There, now I should really get going"

Yamabuki - "Awwww, so soon?"

Ren - "Mhm, but here as a thank you for the food and amazing night last night."
Ren came closer to me and softly kissed my on the cheek, I knew we weren't dating but it felt like I wanted him to never go, never leave my house and, never let that kiss end.

Yamabuki  - "You lips are so soft-"

Ren - "Well I guess that's a good thing, now goodbye Yamabuki-kun, have a good rest of your day!"

Yamabuki - "Y-Yeah! You to Ren-kun, get home safely!"
Ren closed the door slowly waving at me a slow goodbye while I did the same. while he was gone I got back to cleaning the house and heard my mom's car in the driveway...

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ To be continued ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
• Characters - Yamabuki Lemon and Ren Lime
• All characters are not mine
• Story by - Me (Mordecai)