☆ papercut ☆

.・゜-: ✧ :- TW ABUSE. -: ✧ :-゜・.
•.
.•
•.

[ Ren's POV ]
I was walking back home to my house thinking about Yamabuki-kun's nice yellow eyes and his smile until I stopped, I saw Mom right there. I was terrified, thinking, wondering what she would do once she finds out what I did especially with another boy. She says I must listen to whatever she says but it was just a simple kiss on the cheek so it mustn't matter.

Ai - "Ren! Where in the world were you?!
Ai quickly ran closer and slapped him leaving a bright red mark on the young boys face.

Ren - "I- Mom, I was just spending time with a kid from my school, we we're working on a school project and I feel asleep at hi- her place."

Ai - "You better not be lying you worthless piece of shit."
Ai grabbed Ren and dragged him into the house, she closed the door and started giving her a son a very long and painful lecture.

Ren - "I'm sorry Mother."
Were the last words Ren said to his Mom before heading up to his room and texting Yamabuki.

—— over text ——

Ren - "Hey Yamabuki"

Yamabuki - "Oh, heyyyy Ren"

Ren - "Could we hang out tomorrow, maybe sleep over?"

Yamabuki - "Sure dude, whose place you wanna spend the night at?"

Ren - "Um...|
Ren started thinking of terrifying posibilites that could happen if he had Yamabuki spend the night at his house so he picked the "safer" choice.

Ren - "Would it be okay if we spent the night at your place?"

Yamabuki - "Sure, but we can't get drunk again tomorrow night, my mom got pisseddd once she saw how much alcohol we drank."

Ren - "Alright, i'm not a big drinker anyways, see you tomorrow at...noon?"

Yamabuki - "Works for me"

Ren - "Okay, bye Yamabuki"

Yamabuki - "Bye Ren (*゚▽゚)ノ"

—— At Yamabuki's house ——

Yamabuki - "Hey Mom, Ren's coming over tomorrow around noon"

Y/L Mom - "Oh him? I didn't know you guys still talked.."
Ms.Yamabuki snickered

Y/L Mom - "Y'know if you like him you can tell me."
Her sons face immediately turned bright red

(this chapter is unfinished because I have no motivation to write anymore for this ship, if anyone would like to add onto it you can. Have a good day :) Mordecai)