Chapter 1

Dani's POV:
It was Saturday night and I was sitting on my couch watching Looney Tunes. Suddenly, I heard glass shatter and footsteps. I jumped up and turned off the TV. (AN: Like, so they wouldn't think anyone was home. Just to clarify that) I ran into the closet and hid behind a few coats. I was sure to make no sudden movements.

Cameron's POV:
*an hour earlier*
"No way! Are you fucking crazy!?!" I yelled at Taylor. Me and the guys were playing Truth or Dare and Tay just dared me to go kidnap a someone! "C'mon dude. We'll help you." Jack G said. "WHAT! YOUR ACTUALLY IN ON THIS?" I screamed so loud, I'm pretty sure Texas heard me. All the boys nodded except Jack Johnson, Aaron, and Shawn. "It's 5 against 4." Carter said smirking. "Fine, but ALL of you guys are helping me." I finally gave in. We all got in the car and just started driving down a street with really big houses. I drove into a random driveway and we all got out. Here goes nothing....

Shawn's POV:
I can't believe we are going to kidnap some innocent person. Oh god, Cam just pulled in a driveway.

Dani's POV:
*currently*
I was about to call 911, but realized I left my phone on the couch. SHIT! The door to the closet opened, and im not gonna lie, there stood a really hot guy with blondish hair who kinda looked like Justin Beiber. He smirked and said, "Well Hello..." My eyes started to tear and I said, "What do you want from me? please don't hurt me." He just stood there smirking and eyeing me up and down. I felt kinda embarrassed cause I was wearing spandex shorts, crazy mitch-match socks, and a black crop top that says "Chill" in white letters that reached right above my belly button. And of course I was wearing a ton of bracelets to cover my scars. The guy walked over to me, grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

Nash's POV:
I was searching upstairs when I heard Matt yell, "Ayo guys! I found her!" I ran down stairs and found Matt holding a fucking sexy girl by the arms. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened because how could they not? The only thing that ruined it was the pure fear I saw in her eyes when she looked at me.

Dani's POV:
I was so scared. After about 2 long, awkward minutes of waiting, about 8 more guys came in with wide eyes, and open mouths. I wonder why. I was still petrified even though all of the guys and my so called "kidnappers" we're drop dead gorgeous. "Nice work Matt!" Some guy who was wearing a bandana said.

Jack Johnson's POV:
Woah. She was beautiful. There is no doubting that. I feel bad for her because I honestly don't know what the guys are gonna do to her. Rape her? Beat her? I have no clue. I'll do my best to protect her. (AN: Jack is such a fucking sweetheart 😩)

Aaron's POV:
Damn. Maybe this WAS a good idea. She is hot.

Shawn's POV:
She is so gorgeous. Oh my gosh.

Cameron's POV:
Wow. I have to make her mine.

(AN: bottom line, everyone wants her desperately)

Matt's POV:
"So let me introduce us. This is Taylor Caniff, Cameron Dallas, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, Nash Grier, and I'm Matthew Espinosa." I said pointing to each one of us. She just stood there staring at us. "What's your name sweetie?" Aaron asked. "D-Dani. Please don't hurt me." She said. I just sighed and said, "Let's go."