Chapter 9

Dani's POV:
I'm not quite sure what they talked about upstairs, but I've been down here for about 3 hours.

Kian's POV:
Ok, well, I'm not really sure if I want Dani as a sex slave. I mean, dating her sounds pretty cool too so... but then again, she might not like me. Hm, I. Am. Torn.

Dani's POV:
So here I am, about to fall asleep when I hear the door open. I don't know wether to be relived or worried. Eh who am I kidding, probably worried.

Cameron comes down here with the biggest smile on his face and I instantly get scared.

He noticed my fear, and smirked. I wanted to slap that smirk right off of him. He untied me and roughly grabbed my bad wrist (thanks a lot Cameron) and brought me upstairs.

I was brought into the living room where all the guys were. "Ok Dani, we are going to share you. Gilinsky will take the first night because you have been a bad girl." Cameron said with a devilish smile.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. This can't be happening. What if-

My thoughts were interrupted by Johnson taking my hand and bringing me to the kitchen. "Listen Dani, I know your scared, but unfortunately, I can't help you any longer." He said. "WHAT. WHY?" I yelled on the verge of tears.

"Cameron threatened to kill me if I do. On the nights that 'get' you, I'm not going to have sex with you, or rape you or whatever you want to call it." He finished. I was about to start balling when Jack G came in the room with a smirk on his stupidly hot face. He came up to me and asked Johnson if we could be alone. When he left, Jack whispered to me, "Do you have anywhere to go this week?"

"Oh, other then school and home? Nope not at all!" I said and fake smiles at him. "Good, because after tonight, you won't be able to walk." He smiled then walked away. Hm, not the response I was hoping for. WAIT, HE LEFT. AHAHA HE STUPID. THE DOOR IS RIGHT DOWN THE HALL.

I started quietly sprinting when Jc steps out of nowhere and grabs me. "FUCK" I scream. "Damn baby, it's hot when you curse." He whispered to me. I srsly hate this guy.

Cameron's POV:
I was in the living room, discussing schedules when I hear Dani yell "FUCK". I look around and don't see Jc. I go to where I heard it and Jc is carrying Dani with her back facing his chest and she is squirming around, trying to break free.

"She tried to escape again?" I asked Jc.

"Yep. Since I stopped her, I think that I should get tomorrow night." He asked slyly.

"I'll think about it." I said sarcastically, but I don't think he caught on because he just smiled.

"As for you, your a bad girl. And bad girls have to be punished." I smirked. "GILINSKY." I yelled, and he came jogging in the room. "Take Dani upstairs, you can get your turn early."

"WHAT. NO. JOHNSON!" I yelled as Gilinsky took me from Jc's grasp. Before I knew it, I was upstairs, being thrown on a bed.

"I am going to enjoy this. Baby, I know you want me, so don't be afraid to show it." He said.

"I DONT WANT YOU. YOU ARE JUST A COCKY BASTARD." I yelled. Big mistake. He slapped me and said, "Now, I am going to destroy you." He smirked

*************************************

A/N: just a filler chapter guys. I'm not really sure if there will be smut in the next chapter so don't get ur hopes up 😁