Chapter 6

Dani's POV:
I can't believe I just ran out of the house. Cameron is gonna kill me!

Cameron's POV:
Everyone except O2L ran after Dani. I'm so gonna kill her. We were running for about 5 minutes and then heard rustling in a tree. Of course it was Dani. We all looked up and she looked so scared. I love it....

Aaron's POV:
"Dani, come down from there and we won't hurt you." I said. Cameron scoffed and mumbled "No promises." I think Dani heard him cause she decided to climb higher. Ugh.

Jc's POV:
We were waiting for the guys to come back and we started talking about why Dani ran away. And more importantly, why all the guys chased her. "Did anybody else notice how scared she looked?" I asked. Connor, Kian, and Sam nodded. "I just don't understand...." Trevor said. Then we heard screaming.

Carter's POV:
We decided I would climb up the tree because I was the best climber. I started to climb and Dani kept climbing. "Dani stop! Come on babe." I said. "I'm not your babe!" She said while crying. I finally caught her and she screamed soooo loud. I think Florida heard it. I literally threw her down while she was screaming and Johnson caught her.

Dani's POV:
I hugged Johnson so tight cause I knew Cameron was making his way over to me now. Soon enough, he ripped me off Johnson and I fell to the ground. Cameron walked over to me and slapped me so hard, it would leave a mark. "Cam chill." Nash said. Nash then came over and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and we started walking back.

We got back to the house and before we entered, Nash put me down and held my hand. Cameron gave me one last slap before we entered. We walked in and O2L or whatever came running in the room. "Dani! Oh my god your cheek is all red!" Kian screamed. "Um, yeah I ran into a um, tree?" I said more of a question. "Dani, can we talk to you in the other room?" Connor asked. "NO!" Cameron yelled immediately. O2L looked shocked. "Because.... I already had one guy try to steal my girlfriend today, I don't need more..." Cameron said trying to cover it up. Everyone except Cameron, Jack G, and O2L went upstairs. Oh geez.

Sam's POV:
We walked to the living room and Dani was coming to sit by me but Cameron pulled her on his lap. She rolled her eyes and looked away. "Cam, you need to give Dani some space man." I spoke up. He looked mad and Dani started to look scared. "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND." Cameron yelled. I put my hands up in surrender.

Everyone came down and we started watching the movie "We're the Millers". The lights were off and Ricky, Nash, Aaron, Carter, Matt, Taylor, Johnson, Trevor, and Shawn were on the floor and the rest were on the couch, including me.

Dani's POV:
About halfway through the movie, Cameron started kissing my neck and I felt him getting a boner. He then started kissing my lips. I pulled away and whispered, "Cameron stop!" He just glared at me and said, "Shut up." He started kissing my neck sloppily and I feel him trying to get his hands down my pants. I got up and ran over to Johnson and sat on his lap. "Woah are you okay?" He asked with a smile. I looked back at Cameron who was looking mad and back at Johnson. I just shrugged and said, "oh you know. Just Cameron trying to get in my pants." Then Sam did something that made Cameron soooo pissed.