three

"and like weeds do he only came and grew back again"
————————————-

as the days went by, the two males spent more time together.

and by that, tsukishima did his own thing while yamaguchi followed him around. throughout that time, the freckled boy got to know the blonde better.

he learned how he really liked dinosaurs, how he enjoyed scary movies, and how he liked playing volleyball.

that was something they had in common. yamaguchi enjoyed playing volleyball as well and even had plans to tryout for the team later in the year.

tsukishima didn't mind the company of the smaller. he didn't really have many friends so it was nice to have someone to talk to.

although their friendship started off in an odd way, he was somewhat grateful for the smaller. he would never admit this however.

tsukishima was naturally a very bitter person.

every once in a while, he would let his guard down and enjoy life in the moment, but that was only ever with yamaguchi, despite just meeting the other.

right now, both boys were in the library. tsukishima was listening to music, while yamaguchi quietly studied for his history exam.

breaking the comforting silence, a small organ he haired boy called yamaguchi's name.

"yamaguchi, hey!"

the said male turned around, only to see his friend-hinata- walking towards him. tsukishima noticed the small boy approaching and slid his headphones off of his right ear slightly.

"oh hey, hinata!"