Introduction

Sirene Lee is a lonely girl, dead for this human world. Her father have been hiding her from the world for the past 5 years.... she have been tortured, beaten and cursed all these years. Darkness is the only thing she had come across with. She is all alone locked up in her room... haven't spoken to anyone. Scared of a lot of things.(nickname~ aacheha)

Angelo Hayes a well known business man, everyone knows him for his great successes in the business world. C.E.O. of Nada Company. Cares a lot about his dear ones but can be like hell to deal with when he's angry. Have a beautiful and loving fiancé, more likely an angel in his eyes.(nickname~ angel)

Jayson Lee, a very selfish, arrogant psycho. Owner of Leeyson Company. Don't give a damn shit about his own family members. Have killed 2 people.(Sirene's father)

Aaron Lee,a loving person but just a freaking puppet under his dad's control. Never done anything other than following his dad's command. Loves her sister a lot (sirene). Works in a Leeyson Company for his dad.(Sirene's brother)

Robin Hayes a merrily, understanding and loving person. Loves teasing his son...and daughter.(Angelo's father)

Kiara Evans a beautiful and loving person. Born in a rich family. Crazily in love with her soon to be fiancé, the one and only Angelo Hayes. (Angelo's fiancé)

Mrs. Lee is just like her husband, selfish and rude.(Sirene's mother)

Mrs. Hayes is just as sweet as her huby(husband). Very caring and fun loving.(Angelo's mother)

I'll introduce the other characters to u guys before they become a part of this book..as they have very small parts.

Sentences will be in bold when it's the characters thoughts and in italics when its the author (me) .

This is my first book and don't judge me to the point of speelling or gramattical mistakes as english is not my first language.

Though I'll correct them on your demand.

Vote and comment if u like the chapters and u can always suggest me new ideas..

I'll update the first chapter soon....maybe in 2 to 3 days.

Author eli😉