The "Hired" Help

Morrison slightly jumps from the unexpected disturbince. Quickly turning around to see who it was that startled his soul.

"Damn, where the hell have you been?" He questioned.

"Well, some what being a ghost." I responded.

"Shit, well you picked a time as any. Do they know your here?" He questioned.

" No both don't know yet, I plan on keeping it that way for the time being." I responded with a smirk.

He sighed and shook his head.

"Just by walking over to the building I see you have a job for him." I acussed.

Morrison nodded, with a smirk.

"You want in on the job, huh?" The smirk never faded.

"Yep, just don't tell him that I am me, and that I am your "hired" help." I suggested.

The suave man in front of me placed a hand under his chin as if thinking but, nodded in the end.

"He's going to need the help. Alright, just wait out here."

I nodded as I watched him go in and waited for my cue, but as I waited a very mysterious person walked through the door. A book in hand, with a single initial.

V

I waited a little bit longer than saw Morrison walk out of the building, he looked at me then winked as he continued walking away.

I chuckle and think to myself, 'its my time to shine'. I cover my face to discise who I am, then I go in.

"So, Morrison tells me your his hired help." Says a man with a sarcastic attitude.

I nodded looking up and seeing a white haired male, with red clothes, blue eyes that hold mischief and sarcasm. This man also has scruff on his chin to others he's attractive. If it weren't for him flirting with every female within a 20 mile radius.